Arcade Case for Nintendo Switch Launched By WaterField Designs

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
IMO it's not the most attractive design and it's a bit on the pricey side at $109 US, but it's supposed to have two compartments - the front for the Switch itself which secures shut with a premium leather flap using hidden magnets and the main one for the AC adapter, joy-con grips, etc. The larger main compartment is said to have waterproof YKK zippers with two plush pockets on the inside.

nkPHFzr.png

Arcade Case for the Nintendo Switch by WaterField Designs :

More about the case :
WaterField Designs said:
By pushing the pockets back, users can instead carry the Pro Controller and/or a European-sized power adapter. The Hori PlayStand, a flat game-card holder or individual games, ear buds and a USBC cord fit comfortably into the remaining space. A rivet-secured, nylon handle with a soft leather grip lets gamer easily grab and go, and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap attaches to two metal D-rings for another comfortable carry option. Without the strap, the case fits neatly into a day or overnight bag.
What do you think?

It sounds like you're taking a console with you on the go. Now all we need is a built-in docking station for your switch and a way to connect it to the TV or other systems.

So, you know the port you can slide your switch into to broadcast it to the TV? There could be a docking station inside so you can just slide your switch in and take it wherever you want.

And then there could be like a little hole or something so that you can plug the docking station into the TV without having to take it out.

Wow, just saying that I can already see so many problems with my ideas. :confused:

Oh well, I think it's pretty nifty.

well it looks kinda cool

Anything with real leather is pricey for the most part. That's why I'm going with this Hard EVA Switch case by Hermitshell I've yet to order this product. I'm hoping to get it for X-Mas.

While the link to the case I'm interested in isn't nearly as classy it does offer more protection being a harder case and holding the accessories more securely .

Either way I think both cases beat a cardboard box which is what my Switch and accessories are in now. :p

Why do convenient carry cases cost so much? (I'll probably find a way to carry the Switch with other bags I already own. Assuming of course I get a switch.)

Back