Arceus download codes

• Thread starter brooky
  • Start date
brooky

brooky

Mario and Luigi RPG Master
Banned User
arceus-pokemon-distribution-event.png

Heya! the title says it all,I have 5 legit Arceus cards that were handed out during GameStop promotions that I saw I never used heh. So i'll be kind and give them away for 30pc each.​
  • They must be used before NOV 30
  • you could use them for Sun and Moon if wanted
  • You can not haggle the price is 30
  • my GameStop was nice thank goodness.
  • and the first one that claims an Arceus card I will throw in a pixie plate to boot.
  • USA only.
So Grab em while you can,I believe all Arceus that people receive from the cards are level 100 not sure.
Edit:heh it's on the picture--forgive me I been sick lately,brain is fuzzy
Mythical-Pokemon-Arceus-Download-Code-Card-Nintendo-3DS.jpg
images

I'll steal one.

I want one. I sent the PC already

I want one

I'll take one. PC sent.

I want one, already paid!

Legendary Jam
Dedenne
SunnyWindy
Thank you all for participating and receiving your Arceus Code,I hope you enjoy your Arceus. IF the code isn't working I might have typed it in wrong and just comment me and i'll type it again because I assure you I literally just scratched the backs off with a shiny quarter that I suffered to Find/obtain. :p
Arceus.gif~c200
Evil.Wayne14breon
Alpha Alien
If you guys want one I have 3 more left,I realized I actually have 6 cards not 5. Pay the 30 pc and i'll give you the code.

Pc paid

Alpha Alien
Evil.Wayne14breon
Thank you all for participating and receiving your Arceus Code,I hope you enjoy your Arceus. IF the code isn't working I might have typed it in wrong and just comment me and i'll type it again because I assure you I literally just scratched the backs off with a shiny quarter that I suffered to Find/obtain. :p
Arceus.gif~c200
Like I said before I realized I found 6 not five Arceus Cards. so...
There is only ONE more left get it while you can.

I'll take it

PC paid

Wait, you can use these on Sun/Moon? 100% sure? I may need to go to a Gamestop if so...

Skyshaymin
I'm not 100% sure if you actually can or not,I mean I heard you can use them on it when they both come out because it only expires after the game and just high hopes.

Arceus.gif~c200
Mbyrnes21
Thank you for participating and receiving your Arceus Code,I hope you enjoy your Arceus. IF the code isn't working I might have typed it in wrong and just comment me and i'll type it again because I assure you I literally just scratched the backs off with a shiny quarter that I suffered to Find/obtain. :p

There are ZERO Codes left. It has been fun. I hope everyone that got a code enjoy there Arceus's and use them for the best of things whether it's trading or battling have fun! I'll probably do this in the nearby future probably for Meloetta for December.

Reactions: Skyshaymin
Ah here it is.

Back