Arctic Monkeys

• Thread starter Fawn
  • Start date
Fawn

Fawn

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Does anybody here like them? Their music? The band members?

I personally really like the band aha, 'twas all thanks to Tumblr that I've heard of them and now their songs is what I like listen to daily.

I really like their debut album "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not", other than a couple of tracks, I don't really care for anything after their first album because I've never felt nothing else they've released has been on par with it in terms of songwriting and musicianship.

I listen to them every now and then for the variation but I don't know too much about the band. But the music is catchy. I usually listen to something a little more powerful but when I don't feel so energetic I tend to listen to some of their songs. :)

I like them also.

I love them! Matt is a beast. My favorite song from the first album is probably You Probably Couldn't See for the Lights but you Were Staring Straight at Me or Riot Van or A Certain Romance, from the second probably 505, from the third one, probably Pretty Visitors or Cornerstone, from Suck It and See, Reckless Serenade or Library Pictures, and from AM, probably R U Mine? or Arabella

Brilliant band. AM in particular was an excellent album, with Arabella and Snap Out Of It being standouts.

Back