Are police quirkless people in My Hero Academia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's kind of stupid for police to be quirkless. I've not seen one police officer use a quirk in the anime. In one of the latest episodes when some stuff happened, there was only one hero to fight back. The other police were basically powerless.

Yeah, kind of odd how they only had one (Low tier, judging by the fact he wasn't heard of until now) hero guarding such a valuable payload when they knew that LoV would be involved.

I assume most police officers are either quirkless, or have a quirk that doesn't translate into hero work, although I'm not sure it's ever touched on. Any police officer with a decent quirk though, would just become a hero.

I think it's illegal for ordinary citizens (police included?) to use quirks in any way that might cause harm to someone. Not sure though. Also, I think a lot of older people are quirkless. The percentage of quirkless people seems to lower each generation but most policemen are in a different generation to Midoriya.

Also, normal citizens won't have trained their quirk in the same way heros have, so it would basically be useless against any decent villain.

Last edited:
Back