Are Roy and Lucas worth it?

• Thread starter malakhai123
  • Start date
malakhai123

malakhai123

I just want a switch D':
Towns Folk
I mean Roy is another clone of Marth(with lucina).And Lucas being a clone of ness.I dunno,do you agree

I mean Roy is another clone of Marth(with lucina).And Lucas being a clone of ness.I dunno,do you agree
...:................................ they are semi clones which means they have aren’t the same person

Reactions: malakhai123
Depends on the player ultimately. It's true that Roy and Lucas are clones of Marth (and other clones) and Ness respectively, but the play style differs from each other. Roy for example, is more suited for close-combat for the most possible damage output, which a player may prefer if that is his/her play style.

I think they are worth it because they have different playstyles in general too

I don't really think they are worth it, as they could be considered as clones. However if you do like their play style and minor differences, I would recommend it. The choice is mostly your own opinion, as they could be considered reskins, so if you like them go for it! If you still aren't sure, just wait and think about it, as you may regret it later on. Like I had mentioned earlier, buy them if you truly like them and would use them.

I don't think so. If they are really clones, why bother? Maybe for nostalgia or to say you did, but they're basically the same characters with different looks, right?

Maybe they're inexpensive so people decide to get them anyway.

Back