1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Are Roy and Lucas worth it?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Bros. Society' started by malakhai123, Nov 5, 2017.

1. malakhai123

malakhai123 NintenPedia Member Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    I mean Roy is another clone of Marth(with lucina).And Lucas being a clone of ness.I dunno,do you agree
  2. AricAttack

AricAttack Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    11 coins
    ...:................................ they are semi clones which means they have aren’t the same person
  3. Rattus rattus

Rattus rattus Badge Badger Cartoon-ish

Play Coins:
    20 coins
    Depends on the player ultimately. It's true that Roy and Lucas are clones of Marth (and other clones) and Ness respectively, but the play style differs from each other. Roy for example, is more suited for close-combat for the most possible damage output, which a player may prefer if that is his/her play style.
    malakhai123 likes this.
  4. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    355 coins
    I think they are worth it because they have different playstyles in general too
  5. Marcaroni and cheese

Marcaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    I don't really think they are worth it, as they could be considered as clones. However if you do like their play style and minor differences, I would recommend it. The choice is mostly your own opinion, as they could be considered reskins, so if you like them go for it! If you still aren't sure, just wait and think about it, as you may regret it later on. Like I had mentioned earlier, buy them if you truly like them and would use them.