Are you a 3DS Ambassador?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Not too long after the release of the 3DS, Nintendo gave the 3DS a $100 price cut and to make it up to those who bought it right away, they set up the ambassador program which gave you the following free games:

• Super Mario Bros.
  • Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Balloon Fight
  • Ice Climber
  • NES Open Tournament Golf
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Yoshi
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Metroid Fusion
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong
  • Mario Kart: Super Circuit
  • Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
  • WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
  • Wario Land 4
  • Mario vs. Donkey_Kong
  • Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

So anyone here take up Nintendo on their offer? Which games did you get and enjoyed?

That's a great list of games. Too bad I wasn't one of the early adopters. :(

Yes.
I didn't like most of the NES games except Super Mario Bros., Yoshi and Donkey Kong Jr.
I think all the GBA games were decent. Too bad there was no Pokemon in there.

No, I don't :banghead:

I am not an ambassador. I was actually thinking about getting a 3DS during this time so that I could be one, but I couldn't afford it.

I was hoping for some better NES titles, but they did well with the GBA list.

I was, but my original 3DS broke, sadly.

I am. But the original 3ds at the huge price, and later got an XL. Transferred all my data from my regular 3ds to my XL, so all my ambassador games are on my XL.

I wished they placed the game Super Metroid on the eshop to buy and download , I can't find that title anywhere on the eshop xD only found Metroid and Metroid 2.

I wished they placed the game Super Metroid on the eshop to buy and download , I can't find that title anywhere on the eshop xD only found Metroid and Metroid 2.

Yeah, SNES Virtual Console games are only on Wii U, sadly.

Yeah, SNES Virtual Console games are only on Wii U, sadly.
It's not necessarily too bad though because it helps for Wii U sales indirectly by having a bunch of the legit Virtual Console (Megaman X) on there as well as legit Wii U games coming out now

It's not necessarily too bad though because it helps for Wii U sales indirectly by having a bunch of the legit Virtual Console (Megaman X) on there as well as legit Wii U games coming out now

Well, yeah. I'm glad they're only on Wii U. I was just saying sadly for Jun.

Well, yeah. I'm glad they're only on Wii U. I was just saying sadly for Jun.
oh ok. That makes sense then haha I didn't really read too closely into that comment so I didn't really notice JunZhi's idea of SNES games being on Wii U

oh ok. That makes sense then haha I didn't really read too closely into that comment so I didn't really notice JunZhi's idea of SNES games being on Wii U
Lol I meant it on the 3DS not the Wii U , I don't even have a Wii or a Wii U only a 3DS XL and a 3DS though super metroid is a better remake of the old metroid + MAP xD

Back