AC:HHD Are you buying AC: Happy Home Designer?

• Thread starter LaytonsGal
  • Start date

Are you buying AC:HHD?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm getting it later.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
LaytonsGal

LaytonsGal

Lover of Layton and Queen of the Zora's!
Towns Folk
So today I'm going into GameStop to preorder Happy Home Designer, since it comes out this month.
Is anyone else preordering it or buying it?
Or have you already preordered it?

You can mention the things you're excited about for it, but I saw there's already a thread going on for that question.

It looks like a great addition to the Animal Crossing series but it doesn't look like something I would personally enjoy, so I don't think I'll be purchasing it.

It's on my games-I'll-buy-when-I-finally-have-some-moneyz-again list, I don't wanna be completely broke again after buying it >o< I'll probably get somewhere later this year tho c: it looks so adorable and fun, and seeing how much time I played New Leaf I think HHD is probably worth the money :)

It looks like a great addition to the Animal Crossing series but it doesn't look like something I would personally enjoy, so I don't think I'll be purchasing it.

Well thats understandable!

It's on my games-I'll-buy-when-I-finally-have-some-moneyz-again list, I don't wanna be completely broke again after buying it >o< I'll probably get somewhere later this year tho c: it looks so adorable and fun, and seeing how much time I played New Leaf I think HHD is probably worth the money :)

haha, I know how that feels xD
i also have a list like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

amiibo Cards being the main reason. I'm sure I'll have fun with the game though. Haven't seen much of it, but I don't believe it uses a day/night cycle? That's my main issue with Animal Crossing, having to play it every few days.

It looks like a great game, to be honest, but I am not going to pre order it this time, or even buy it at all. I am going to stick with Animal Crossing: New Leaf, since it has a lot to offer still. Like the game's motto "Everyday is a new day". This game is great for those who like to get creative and actually make things stand out.

It looks like a lot of fun I might get to have it, because I know I may want to play it later or just for a time killer.

Back