Bravely Default Are you getting Bravely Default?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
With the demo released, I'm sure this game caught the attention of a lot of you.

Personally, I put it at the top of my wish list.

How about you? Planning to get it?

And just for reference, the game is expected to take up over 26500 blocks. (the European one takes 26543 blocks)

I haven't played the demo yet, but I really want to. However, I don't have that many blocks left on my SD card memory. I've seen the trailer and it looks phenomenal! I'm not quite sure if I'm going to get it, but there's a good chance that I will.

Nice to know the block size for those wanting to download, as I do download all of my games.

I haven't played the demo yet, but it looked really fun from the trailers I've seen, so I'll probably buy it after I beat more of my backlog.

If I enjoy the demo I might. It's hard to ignore some of the hype the game's gotten already.

The block info is helpful, although I never download a game if a physical copy is an option. Good thing as my SD card is nearly full as is ... time to get a larger one.

If I enjoy the demo I might. It's hard to ignore some of the hype the game's gotten already.

The block info is helpful, although I never download a game if a physical copy is an option. Good thing as my SD card is nearly full as is ... time to get a larger one.

Haha exactly! I'm hoping to get a 32 gig SD by the end of January. Bravely Default does seem to be very well known, more so than most of the 3DS Anime RPG's out there...

Reactions: TAG
I fully plan to buy it, though I'm not sure if I'll get it on launch day since my back log right now is pretty large.

I fully plan to buy it, though I'm not sure if I'll get it on launch day since my back log right now is pretty large.

Get it on launch, and put it at the top of your back log :p

I haven't tried the demo.

I have mixed feelings about it. Hopefully once I try that trial I'll feel more excited about the game but for now it is in my "If I see it half the price I might buy it just to see what the fuzz is about" list.

I played the demo and finished it (got every Play Bonus and max villager to transport to the full game). I pre-ordered the Limited Edition, but I don't know whether there it will be sold out before imported to my country.

... i don't know it seemed a little boring when i played it but it was quite cool - didn't get the point of the game / story in the demo but i guess the actual game would be different but if i had enough money to buy ten - twenty games - any - bravely default would be on the list but not the top

... i don't know it seemed a little boring when i played it but it was quite cool - didn't get the point of the game / story in the demo but i guess the actual game would be different but if i had enough money to buy ten - twenty games - any - bravely default would be on the list but not the top
well, because the demo did not contain any related story other than rebuilding Tiz's village. SQEX is just trying to show you the gameplay, jobs, the environment, and the Streetpass feature. I think it's still good. Maybe you're bored because it's a classic RPG ;)

well, because the demo did not contain any related story other than rebuilding Tiz's village. SQEX is just trying to show you the gameplay, jobs, the environment, and the Streetpass feature. I think it's still good. Maybe you're bored because it's a classic RPG ;)
naah I'm usually more interested in the story usually but the game play is good i agree - i would get it if i could get anything i want but it wouldn't be in the top 5 but probably the top 10 - 20 - it is good though - but just got a little board

I have tried to play the demo version of Bravely Default:Flying Fairy. For me it's kinda good, especially being able to summon. The minigame where you have to rebuild Tiz's village is entertaining and new for me. Unfortunately, im not yet that convinced in buying it.

naah I'm usually more interested in the story usually but the game play is good i agree - i would get it if i could get anything i want but it wouldn't be in the top 5 but probably the top 10 - 20 - it is good though - but just got a little board
Yeah, that's a good reason. The scenario was developed from Steins;Gate creator, so I'm sure that it would be a good tale to spin. But I'm actually convinced by the soundtrack: it's Revo. So, let's wait the reviews to make sure! ;)

I would get this game but with all the great games that are coming out later this year and all of the games that are already out, it's hard to decide on whether I should get this game now or wait for other games like smash or that new monolith soft game for wii u

I might get it if money allows because the demo is amazing and it's a nice change of pace for rpg's.

Obviously getting it!
But I might wait a lil longer since there wont be a Limited Edition that came to Indonesia :cry:
Still trying in Singapore and AUS since I've got friends from there (but still dont know if I will get the LE one though):cry:

Back