Are You Going to Get the Limited Editon or Normal? WindWaker

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date

Digital or physical copy for Wind Waker HD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Are you going to get the hard copy of the Wind Waker HD? Or the limited one with the ganondorf figurine? Do you have the digital copy instead? i'm curious as to how many people got the digital or physical copy. I also will be doing a poll on this;);):D

Are you going to get the hard copy of the Wind Waker HD? Or the limited one with the ganondorf figurine? Do you have the digital copy instead? i'm curious as to how many people got the digital or physical copy. I also will be doing a poll on this;);):D

If I get a Wii U in the future, I will get the digital version. (Sorry, I picked Physical by accident)

If I get a Wii U in the future, I will get the digital version. (Sorry, I picked Physical by accident)
thats ok. more votes for physical:sneaky:

If I'm going to get it, I'm going to get it as a digital download, :woot:

I'm with @Marc on this one. If I do get it I'll make sure it's a digital version because somebody's gotta fill that SD card I've payed for. :D

Reactions: ErixSan
I'm with @Marc on this one. If I do get it I'll make sure it's a digital version because somebody's gotta fill that SD card I've payed for. :D
It's a Wii U game, :cry: I may get a Wii U for 2014 because of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, and Mario Kart 8.

FAIL!
The Wii U use external HDD, the 3DS use SD :D

FAIL!
The Wii U use external HDD, the 3DS use SD :D
I'm assuming Dilawer thought it was a 3DS game.

I'm assuming Dilawer thought it was a 3DS game.

Well:
Super Mario Bros. U, Super Smash Bros, TLoZ Wind Waker HD, any upcoming Pokemon game. :D

:D

Gawd! I thought it was about the Link between Worlds ;-; I didn't know Wii U had digital downloads.

I'm gonna have to go with Digital, games that are now being release takes like 2-3 months to sell as a hard copy.Can you believe that DS games still are a big thing at most game stores. It mostly have a buncha Sony fans here because everyone has a Ps3, I was in school and I asked someone if they heard of the new Wii U game and the person ask whats a Wii U ,:eek::eek:. :(

Back