Tomodachi Life Are You Gonna Buy TOMODACHI LIFE for the Nintendo 3DS and Why

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
I am gonna buy tomodashi life because of the graphic and the possibility to various things online, like mariage, working, playing and making kids it's almost like The Sims but more better by playing in a virtual life with you're Mii how cool is that.
So if you planning to buy it tell us what's you're project in this virtual life mine is to date people, after marry them and make virual kids.

I'll be picking it up eventually.

I haven't read anything about an online mode - StreetPass, maybe, but nothing online. Althoug you talk about it like it has online multiplayer...can you give me a link to a website saying it has online multiplayer?

I'm thinking about getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf (yes, I know I'm late :p) so I don't think I'm going to buy it, but it still looks fun to me!

I may purchase it some day, but not any time soon. It'll be neat to see my Mii getting to do different things.

i am not sure, i know a guy who got a early copy and you cant move the guys you are more like someone watching. but i might still it looks quite cool.

Probably not. I don't really care for the entire Mii side of Nintendo's systems, so paying for a game revolving around them is a little bit beyond me. I don't mind playing that RPG thing with the hats involving Streetpass now and then, but aside from that, meh.

I am gonna buy tomodashi life because of the graphic and the possibility to various things online, like mariage, working, playing and making kids it's almost like The Sims but more better by playing in a virtual life with you're Mii how cool is that.
So if you planning to buy it tell us what's you're project in this virtual life mine is to date people, after marry them and make virual kids.
I'll never buy it just because of all these reasons you listed. Doing them in real life much more fun. Maybe, except working, but at least you get money for that, but what you'll get for working in game, achievement badge? :)

No, I'm not trying to start another holy war, seems, just do not understand such games.

I'll see what other people say about it and decide based on that. The direct was awesome, but it didn't really sell me on the game itself. I'll definitely check out the demo once it comes out.

No. I was looking forward to getting the demo version that Club Nintendo offered, sadly there was no luck, I already wasn't all that interested in the game, but now, it's a dead no. I already have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, it wouldn't make much sense to get another game so similar (I assume the're similar).

I can see myself always wishing I could have it but honestly,
It's one of those games that eat up your time and don't have an end goal or can't be beat, I try to stay away from these types of games.

Probably not. I don't really care for the entire Mii side of Nintendo's systems, so paying for a game revolving around them is a little bit beyond me. I don't mind playing that RPG thing with the hats involving Streetpass now and then, but aside from that, meh.

This. I've never cared for the Mii's on the Nintendo consoles. I think they look pretty horrible, so to buy a game that revolves around them would be a foolish move for me. I can't say I've liked the look of the trailers either to be honest, it reminds me a little of IMVU. Not my cup of tea.

I'm debating about getting it. I'm interested in it because it's a life simulator.

I'm debating about getting it. I'm interested in it because it's a life simulator.
Same here, I'm deciding, but I am more of a fan of RPG games. I like Adventure and Action games :p more.

I want to, but there are other games that I would rather get at the moment, so it will probably be a while.

No, I most likely won't.

It looks like a mix of Animal Crossing, Sims, and Miis to me, and I'd rather just play AC or Sims. I'm not the biggest fan of the Mii concept in general either.

Probably not. Looking at it, I don't think it would appeal to me in the slightest. No offense. xD

nice idea, but I don't see what the big deal is. :p

Reactions: Rin
I am going to get this game. It really seems like a fun and hilarious game. I can't wait to have video game characters like link, mario, and sonic be my best buddies in the game. ( I hope)

Not really because A) I'm not into sims. B) I believe I heard there isn't multiplayer (I know not all good games have to support it but if I don't like it the game should at least be not liked with friends C) I don't get streetpasses much. Sure a few here and there but not enough to be enjoyable. D) I have plenty of other games to spend my time on. E) I don't want to play all the time or at least look like I am. F) No accomplishment/ need factor. If you look at platformers you can feel accomplished by living and moving on until you beat a game. RPGs are the same way. Multiplayer games are great because they are with friends. This is neither (in my opinion of course).

I plan on getting the game but I want to hear more about it first. It looks like a fun game to play and the idea of overseeing Mii's life seems interesting.

Back