Are you replaying a game? Post your story!

• Thread starter Tho
  • Start date
Tho

Tho

An old-school gamer & anime freak!
Banned User
So, the idea is simple. Did you decide to start a game you have finished all over again? If you have, post your progress and talk about your experiences so far! It doesn't have to be something grand, like progressing too fast or anything of the short. Post things like: Did something interesting happen in-game that was just really lucky / unlucky? Did you pull of an amazing combo or get beaten to a pulp by one? These kinds of thing and experiences. I doesn't need to be particularly interesting or exciting, just, at least, mildly unusual. Also, this post is for any game you might have started over, not just 3DS / Wii U ones.

I'll go first and tell you my story. I have recently started a new game on both Mario Kart 7 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, both on the 3DS (actually 2DS in my case:D). I will share my usual bad luck on MK first, so, here goes. I'm racing for the last 150CC cup (I do them randomly and I can't remember the name either), 3 wins in a row and I move on to the 4th race, the Rainbow Road! It's usually incredibly easy for me and I was almost a lap ahead, but I ended up getting hit by a blue shell THREE TIMES IN A ROW!:mad::cry::mad:I got hit once, fall off, respawned, got again, fell off again, respawned again, then got hit yet again, then fell off once more and FINALLY I respawned and the stupid shells stopped coming, but by that point, I was in 4th place without any coins left, meaning my kart was going really slow! Ended up coming 7th in the race and 2nd in the cup!:cry:
My next story is about my consistent insanely good luck every time I play a Monster Hunter (except for when I try to farm something:cry:). I am currently at the 5-Star Volvidon village quest, no food skills, first mining node, Shining Charm, I go annihilate the monster, appraisal time, got Queen Talisman with +5 Handicraft and +9 Health! Two of the most useful skills in the entire game and also the best charm on my table!

Now it's your turn to share your story! I'm looking forward to it!

So, you mean 3ds games, right? A game I am replaying is box boy, is far by, my favorite game on the 3ds. Its just so much fun, its simple and mind challenging, and there are so much levels, all for the price of only 5 bucks. I keep replaying levels to get all the crowns and beat the game 100 percent. Its a game that I keep on playing.

Call of Duty: Black Ops for DS. Mainly for the Zombies Mode. It's sad that Nintendo Wi-Fi was shut down because I enjoyed the multiplayer a lot. Also, Pokémon X, for the past week or two (or more), I've been going to the Battle Chateau raising my Pikachu ever since I watched that episode of Pokémon XY where the gang got a "tour" of the PokéBall Factory. I've been trying to make an "Ash's Pikachu". Right now, it's in it's Lv. 80's. It's also for earning a bunch of money.

So, you mean 3ds games, right? A game I am replaying is box boy, is far by, my favorite game on the 3ds. Its just so much fun, its simple and mind challenging, and there are so much levels, all for the price of only 5 bucks. I keep replaying levels to get all the crowns and beat the game 100 percent. Its a game that I keep on playing.
3DS, Wii U, any console! I don't really mind! By the way, I was thinking of getting Box Boy when it was on sale, but I was 2cents short on balance and too lazy to go all the way to the bank to deposit 0.02euros!:p
Call of Duty: Black Ops for DS. Mainly for the Zombies Mode. It's sad that Nintendo Wi-Fi was shut down because I enjoyed the multiplayer a lot. Also, Pokémon X, for the past week or two (or more), I've been going to the Battle Chateau raising my Pikachu ever since I watched that episode of Pokémon XY where the gang got a "tour" of the PokéBall Factory. I've been trying to make an "Ash's Pikachu". Right now, it's in it's Lv. 80's. It's also for earning a bunch of money.
Nice! I really wish Pikachu could still learn Pay Day though, then you could just let the cash flow in!

Now I'm replaying Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, I'm doing a nuzlocke challenge, I want to see how long I can resist, I'm almost in Petalburg and in My team I have a Mudkip and a Zigzagoon I hope they won't die and that I can finish the game, I really love when the things become challenging.

Nice! I really wish Pikachu could still learn Pay Day though, then you could just let the cash flow in!

Lucky Coin and Cash Prize Lv. 3.

Back