AC:NH Are you still partaking in the seasonal events in New Horizons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Was wondering since I think I've skipped them all since the Creepy Easter Bunny event. Edit: Actually, Nature Day.

Is anyone still actively partaking in the seasonal events in Animal Crossing New Horizons? How good have they been since Nature Day, or would you say they're worth skipping?

Surprisingly, no. But its only cuz of all the games im currently occupied with. Ill get back and do the events for sure someday. But not anytime now.

I've done a few events if I get lucky and have spare time, but they've all been pretty good so far. I haven't played the bunny-day event but I've done toy day and reese & cyrus wedding photos. If you miss them, it isn't a huge deal, but its still a pretty fun thing to try out. The people who go hardcore on all the events are usually avid players and want to collect every special item lmao

I fire the game up to do seasonal events when they’re going on. They have all been fun. The wedding event was kind of tedious. Halloween was cool. Toy Day and New Years were great.

I haven't participated in any events because of a little speck of dirt in my game card reader
I actually haven't even played the game in a while

Back