Are you the Chosen One?

• Thread starter friday13
  • Start date
friday13

friday13

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
This is supposed to be the classic 'chosen one' story with twists, (mainly because a few people are playing.) I want four people, for the four elements. (fire, water, air, ground.) Please post what element you want, and a realistic backstory. (It could be inspired by your life). Thank you.

I'll take fire. (What time period will this take place in? I'm wondering so i know what kind of things would work in the backstory of my character.)

The twenty first century, though there will be hidden groups who have supernatural powers.

(Thanks)

Backstory: Ashura used to feel every emotion, but that was before his family died during a bank robbery when he was 8. Afterwards he began to enjoy playing with fire resulting in no one wanting to take care of him. At 14 he left the city he lived in with only his fiery temper guiding him as he moves from country to country trying to get his emotions back and find the reason he is still alive.

I'll see if some buddies of mine want in
@Bobcam7!
@Shin-niisan
@Frisk

Sure, could be fun.
I'm taking air
Backstory: Eiji's very easily swayed by other people and tends to go with the flow. He'd rather spend time using wind to move things as he mastered using many fans at once to create lift. Eiji never knew his parents yet he dedicates everything to them as he believes that they will be watching over him in the sky.

Quick before someone takes my spot! Quick question can i be oshul in this role-play? Don't worry i have a really good explanation on why he is there! Radom portal sucked him in this world? if not i have a human oc

(also I'm water)

I'd like everyone to be human.

Ground. I'm a wandering traveler who discovered my powers a couple years ago. I'm cool headed, calm, and skilled in my magic. I suppose I should add that my name is Adrian Walker. Also, for ground, is plant manipulation fair game?

Imma steal water because Oshul hasn't sized his opportunity.

Mark grew up in a family where money was scarce, and so he never took anything forgranted. He frequently helped his father catch fish to help feed his family, but after his father fell gravely ill and died due to the family not having the money to pay for his treatment, he found himself secluding himself and fishing more and more, eventually mastering the sport, and then moving on to other water sports.

Reactions: Anime-Tem
Imma steal water because Oshul hasn't sized his opportunity.

Mark grew up in a family where money was scarce, and so he never took anything forgranted. He frequently helped his father catch fish to help feed his family, but after his father fell gravely ill and died due to the family not having the money to pay for his treatment, he found himself secluding himself and fishing more and more, eventually mastering the sport, and then moving on to other water sports.
bob you sneaky boy you

Reactions: Bobcam7!
OmarJamal, you don't get your powers yet.

Oh, I don't? Oh Well then. Sorry for the misunderstanding

So what is your backstory?

Umm... Nomadic traveler who enjoys archeology and connecting artifacts

Umm... Nomadic traveler who enjoys archaeology and connecting artifacts
So descriptive m8

I know right :D

Back