Gen 6 Are you using a 6IVs Ditto?

• Thread starter Big Yoshi
  • Start date
Big Yoshi

Big Yoshi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey everyone! I see lots of peoples using a 6IVs Ditto (Hacked, cloned or legit) and I wonder who are using it. I also wonder if it worth it (Probably by staying 2 weeks at Reddit, and then asking for a Ditto)

6IV dittos can be good for breeding, but if you want egg moves, a certain nature, and some ability you'll have to get those on one pokemon before you start breeding with a 6IV ditto. But this method does speed up the process of IV Breeding significantly (can't day much for hidden power though). I personally find it really useful for my purposes, as most of the pokemon I breed have all the qualities I want before they breed with ditto (never rely on nature rng @-@)

6IV dittos can be good for breeding, but if you want egg moves, a certain nature, and some ability you'll have to get those on one pokemon before you start breeding with a 6IV ditto. But this method does speed up the process of IV Breeding significantly (can't day much for hidden power though). I personally find it really useful for my purposes, as most of the pokemon I breed have all the qualities I want before they breed with ditto (never rely on nature rng @-@)
Thanks! I have many HA and EM Pokemons from Wonder Trades and other ways like Dream Radar, but I still need to wait to be 2 weeks old on Reddit (Probably because I want the Ditto, but maybe I'll use Reddit for something..)

Yeah I use a 6 iv ditto.... I heard about this Reddit thing like a week after I got it randomly through wonder trade. It's a lot easier to breed. Even tho I don't breed much since I buy a lot from here!

Since you asked, yes, I use one regularly and has aided me in earning PC.

"are you using a 6ivs ditto"

Who isn't?

Back