Art - as a subject

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
did you take art as a studying subject in school/college? did you enjoy it? did you do well? what kind of wonderful things did you create? =3

I took Calligraphy last semester, I loved it!!!. I found it so relaxing and fun; I passed it with an A. I learned how to make quill pens, pens made from Metal, Gothic style letters {made booklets & sayings with these). Also made a bunch of artworks

No, I'm really bad at Art. Then again, all we did (note, most of my memories are from Year 9 - whatever grade that is in the US of A) was draw nature and then try out the art styles of famous painters but that's so boring. The most exciting thing I did in Art that year (that was actually drawing, because we had that one lesson where we watched movies at the end of the year) was draw someone famous and I chose Frank Lampard.

I always took art classes at school, but I learned how to do most of my drawing through trial and error. I enjoy drawing and sketching, but I do occasionally try and make a signature or two :)

Back