Art commissions!

• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
I will take art commissions! If you want something drawn, I can draw it for you! Just let me know what you want!

Simple art: 2pc
Medium Simple art: 3-4pc
Medium amount of detail/amount of art: 5-6pc
Heavy/complicated: it depends on what it is, but 10-20 pc. (That expensive only if the art is super complex or need a lot of detail.
Haggling is a possibility.
If you need, sample art is available if requested (you can buy sample art too)
POLICY
Once you have accepted the art, there are no refunds. I can edit work if it isn't quite what you wanted for no extra fee unless you have changed your mind about what you want. Some policies are also haggle available under certain situations. If I cannot create what you wanted, there is no fee. If you cancel an order early on, I will be able to give you a refund. If late then part of your purchase price will be refunded. if half-way through work, then you can get most of your pc back.
I can see the date of you post, so even if I am not online when you cancel, I will still know when you canceled.

Last edited:
Very interesting! It's cool to see new artists around here!
Could you be a little more specific on pricing and give examples of your work?​

Reactions: Shin
upload_2016-9-7_17-9-21.pngHere is an example of my work. I don't know how I can better tell you prices unless you tell me what art you want.

Reactions: PersonSP, Mikaya and Gary Johnson
I will have to go in about 10 minutes so if we can speed this up, that would be great. If not, we can continue talking next time i am online

View attachment 15085Here is an example of my work. I don't know how I can better tell you prices unless you tell me what art you want.

Wow, very nice! I like it! I'll be happy to be your first customer!
Maybe you can try to revamp this image in your own art style:
yHlcQgG.png
Maybe give it a nice darker background, possibly something like space, but that's your choice :p
If you could also make it face the other way than in the reference picture, that'd be great :p
Which kind of price range are we looking at?

View attachment 15085Here is an example of my work. I don't know how I can better tell you prices unless you tell me what art you want.
You're pretty good! (Currently not interested in buying some, but you're good)

Reactions: Kawaki
For your example, what price would something like that be?

Do I pay up front? Or only if the drawing is complete?
I'd like a drawing of Anju and Kafei from Majora's mask, have Kafei hugging Anju if possible.

I'd like a drawing of Anju and Kafei from Majora's mask, have Kafei hugging Anju if possible.
When the drawing is complete, then I will request the payment. After that, I will post it.

For your example, what price would something like that be?
What price would something like what be? I don't know to what you are referring. If you talking about my example, it would probably be about 5-7 pc.

Would you like them in seperate pictures, or the same?

So it would be 5-7 PC to draw my Animal Crossing mayor like your example?

So it would be 5-7 PC to draw my Animal Crossing mayor like your example?
You mean you want me to draw the animal crossing mayor in the same amount of detail, or are you saying you want it in the same pose?

Same amount of detail haha.

Yes.

This is my mayor!
35W9F4z.jpg

Would you like them in seperate pictures, or the same?
The same please.

This is my mayor!
35W9F4z.jpg
Do you want him/her in the same pose as what I see or is that just the character reference?

Do you want him/her in the same pose as what I see or is that just the character reference?
Same pose, and same background if possible!

The same please.
Please start a conversation with me and I will post the remake. I can't seem to start conversations anymore...

Back