Moon/Sun Art with Z-crystals?

• Thread starter Alegria
  • Start date
Alegria

Alegria

Alegria ♪ Caca0ch0c0lat
Towns Folk
So I make this thread after I decided to use the z-crystals to combine them in one picture. Here are my models, they are from the official website https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com :
Capture.PNG

and I combined into different shapes. When I put my pictures on google images, it wasn't able to find anything similar, and I can't believe I'm the only one who did this. So here are my pictures:

projet cristaux z.png projet cristaux z star.png projet cristaux z 2.png projet cristaux z 3.png

This is a really cool idea! I especially like the bottom right one. Maybe I'll try some out :charizard::lapras::cool-pika:

I think I could do them better by turning them depending on the shining face of each crystal, but I was quite lazy

Those are really amazing. I should try some :p

Hey have you tried using the z-crystals such as "Decidium Z" and "Icineroarium Z"? Those would make it even cooler I think :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alegria
I wanted to just use "elemental" crystals but why not... But it's not the same shape

That looks pretty cool! Nicely done! :D

I honestly have no idea what these even are, but they look cool nonetheless! Good work!

That looks pretty cool! Nicely done! :D

I honestly have no idea what these even are, but they look cool nonetheless! Good work!
It's just rocks that give a boost to one attack.

Reactions: Samster
Back