Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Asriel_Dreemurr629

Asriel_Dreemurr629

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I wanna get an drawing tablet to start with animating and stuff. i need some good job ideas for me. i wont be telling my age jut give me some ideas and ill filter through them myself.

I wanna get an drawing tablet to start with animating and stuff. i need some good job ideas for me. i wont be telling my age jut give me some ideas and ill filter through them myself.
You don't have to state your age to get suggestions haha.

Yuno Gasai is my suggestion <3

@Sky :eyes2: @James :kermit: @Samster :pepe: @P2.0 :cool-pika: You guys might want to see this :eyes:

• Funny
Reactions: James, Mizunil and P2.0
Ah well, if you need ideas....

...Tomoko Kuroki :eyes:

How about.... Monokuma :redpanda:

the fact that you guys came over here game me suggestions then showed other people really makes me happy! (p.s i have no clue what any of those mean)

i just relised i meant job ideas not drawing ideas :facepalm: so sorry! but once i do get a tablet ill draw said characters

im thinking of drawing mono from little nightmares 2

Last edited:
Yuno Gasai
Gasai_yuno_render_by_annaeditions24-d6ruhy7.png
Tomoko Kuroki
Tomoko_V1_Avatar.png
(Watamote is freaking amazing, only have seen a bit of it but it's great)
download (85).jpeg
He's that bear from Danganronpa

Here is my recommendation, get a refurbished iPad air if you don't have a tablet yet. Get a refurbished Apple Pencil as well. If you don't want the Apple pencil, then get something like this: (https://www.amazon.com/Capacitive-Ballpoint-Penyeah-Stylus-Writing-Devices-Black/dp/B07GF8FQRK/) It's just a simple stylus that requires no Bluetooth or any of that, and is compatible with any touch-screen tablet.

If you get an iPad, get the Paperlike screen protector if you are used to drawing on paper, and want to replicate that experience on a tablet (https://paperlike.com/)

If you are beginning to draw, try to draw simple designs, then work your way up to something more complicated. Redraw your old drawings as a comparison to see how you are doing as an artist.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: James and Asriel_Dreemurr629
Thanks this is very helpful!

HOLY CRAP THE PRICES THAT IM FINDING!!! ill need a lot of muns

wow normal drawing tablets are cheaper

i got a drawing table for 50$ its a huion 610 very proud.
Imma try drawing those characters wish me luck! :p
I will make a diffrent thread to show my art
thanks @Senku @P2.0 @Sky @Marc for your suggestions!

Reactions: Jisenku and Reho
i got a drawing table for 50$ its a huion 610 very proud.
Imma try drawing those characters wish me luck! :p
I will make a diffrent thread to show my art
thanks @Senku @P2.0 @Sky @Marc for your suggestions!
ooh! I know Huion & Wacom are reputable brands

ooh! I know Huion & Wacom are reputable brands

wacom is pretty bad >.> I have a wacom tablet and the drivers have caused me pain. The quality of the hardware itself is really good though, just the software is bad

Reactions: Jisenku
wacom is pretty bad >.> I have a wacom tablet and the drivers have caused me pain. The quality of the hardware itself is really good though, just the software is bad
yeaa... the drivers are WACK

but the build quality is nice

o-o I was tagged. Wha happun?

More requests please! I would like easy ones. I cant draw what @Marc and @P2.0 said. I just need an easy character

More requests please! I would like easy ones. I cant draw what @Marc and @P2.0 said. I just need an easy character
D: Vivian from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. She easy. :'D

Back