Show Off Artwork and stuff

• Thread starter Yukine
  • Start date
Yukine

Yukine

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
okay I'm gonna post my random art because I'm bored and have nothing else to do x3
I'm still learning a lot of stuff so some critique would be nice, so I can improve!
image_by_pikafrost-d8n87f2.jpg

image_by_pikafrost-d8me1v5.jpg

art_trade_yey_by_chocolatenneko-d8orqk8.png

image.php

^this is pretty old... and I'm not really sure if I'll finish it...'cause I'm lazyyy
canine_sketch_adopt_ota_by_pikafrost-d8mbri7.png

^some weird character I designed
_commission__brokenwingeddemon_by_chocolatenneko-d8oddlj.png

ignis_sumi_ref_sheet_by_chocolatenneko-d8spgn9.jpg

a reference I made for
human_adopts__2_2_open__by_chocolatenneko-d8t4s1o.png
charizard_by_chocolatenneko-d8nkd9e.jpg

eren_by_chocolatenneko-d8nfk6n.jpg

image_by_chocolatenneko-d8q985j.jpg
(wip)
I was thinking that I could start an art shop (is that even allowed?) I could draw people's pokemon teams or AC mayors x3

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff The Killer, Marc, 2179 and 5 others
okay I'm gonna post my random art because I'm bored and have nothing else to do x3
I'm still learning a lot of stuff so some critique would be nice, so I can improve!
image_by_pikafrost-d8n87f2.jpg

image_by_pikafrost-d8me1v5.jpg

art_trade_yey_by_chocolatenneko-d8orqk8.png

image.php

^this is pretty old... and I'm not really sure if I'll finish it...'cause I'm lazyyy
canine_sketch_adopt_ota_by_pikafrost-d8mbri7.png

^some weird character I designed
_commission__brokenwingeddemon_by_chocolatenneko-d8oddlj.png
charizard_by_chocolatenneko-d8nkd9e.jpg

eren_by_chocolatenneko-d8nfk6n.jpg
I was thinking that I could start an art shop (is that even allowed?) I could draw people's pokemon teams or AC mayors x3
Looks great! (Only the first one from the digital...were are his hands?) Artshops are allowed, you should start one! As for tips, only one: you should work a bit at the proportions of your characters. Most are pretty good but you'll find that making them even better can make a huge difference.

Thank you for the critique!
haha the first digital one...I did that purposely to make it look like the coat was too big for him x3
Yes, I know...I really need to work on proportions and anatomy...especially human anatomy. ah well, I'll keep practicing!

Thank you for the critique!
haha the first digital one...I did that purposely to make it look like the coat was too big for him x3
Yes, I know...I really need to work on proportions and anatomy...especially human anatomy. ah well, I'll keep practicing!
That's the spirit! :D

Reactions: Yukine
I'm your biggest fan. *-*

I love your drawings >.<)/
My favorite one is the last photo. c:

Look good! Your definitely better than me >_<)/

I'm your biggest fan. *-*

I love your drawings >.<)/
My favorite one is the last photo. c:
hhhh nuu rawrrie stop flattering me
(/ω\)
lel thank you >w<
Look good! Your definitely better than me >_<)/
Thanks! Hey, keep practicing and you'll get better. You drew your avatar right? It looks really cool! Keep it up dude ^^

Reactions: 3823
Check mg thread i draw lota things

Wow :D those are some cool art that you made ! I bet you really love drawing and I like your drawings as well . They look very nice and I think that my favorite one would probably be the very first one out of the list :D I like the background so much >.< !!!!

I adore the Charizard drawing, but I love Attack on Titan so I would have to say the drawing of Eren is my favorite. I love how you colored his eyes, it made the picture unique and, for lack of a better word, cool. You did a good job on the uniform as well, it always kills me when I try to draw any of the AoT characters. You are a very good artist.

You've done a lot of amazing work. I think I love the group photo with Pikachu squirting the ketchup on Ike's face the most because it's sort of funny (I know it's not finished but still, I love it).

You've done a lot of amazing work. I think I love the group photo with Pikachu squirting the ketchup on Ike's face the most because it's sort of funny (I know it's not finished but still, I love it).
thank you! ;v; ehehe that one took ages but I really enjoyed drawing it. I really need to work on finishing it someday x3

Eren you're amazing and super talented. I really love these pictures!

Eren you're amazing and super talented. I really love these pictures!
thanks so much! ;w;

Keep killing those titans that is the flawn in your art :3

Oh my goodness. *o* Those are so lovely. You are so talented. *o* I love them. *o*

Gonna update this quickly c:
kazuma_by_chocolatenneko-d8th7zw.png

time_to_tip_the_scales_by_chocolatenneko-d8x50hl.png

bowser_by_chocolatenneko-d8xy3p0.png

quick_400_point_adopt_by_chocolatenneko-d8x0n60.png
I'll post the traditional art some other time x3

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
may as well update this x3 i put them in seperate spoiler tags cause the images are so large >.<
isabelle_by_chocolatenneko-d997nua.png
keyring_3_by_chocolatenneko-d997nta.png

^was gonna make these into keyrings at some point :D
oie_1eunxp99ew1p_by_chocolatenneko-d9lc239.png
transparent_by_chocolatenneko-d9f9wmj.png
yukine_chibi_by_chocolatenneko-d9kiwos.png
commission_5__teagan_by_chocolatenneko-d9axvuj.png
shinoa_by_chocolatenneko-d9k7spt.png
oliver_coloured_sketch_by_chocolatenneko-d9l7q9u.png
commission_3_by_chocolatenneko-d9a4dt7.png
character_design_by_chocolatenneko-d9l24lu.png
aaand theres way more but im having trouble finding them rn so ill post them tomorrow

Reactions: Evelyn and Kiki
These are amazing! With the digital creations you have created a whole new style. I might pay for some of these in the future. Don't stop the good work!:D

Back