• Thread starter buckembarnes
  • Start date
buckembarnes

buckembarnes

Collector
Towns Folk
ashchuevent.jpg

From Serebii:

"The Cap Pikachu have been confirmed to be coming to the west. Starting September 19th, the Cap Pikachu will be available through special Serial Code on the official site. Players can only receive one of the six with the code so you will have to choose carefully which one you want:

· September 19–25: Ash's Pikachu (Original Cap)
· September 26 – October 2: Ash's Pikachu (Hoenn Cap)
· October 3–9: Ash's Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap)
· October 10–16: Ash's Pikachu (Unova Cap)
· October 17–23: Ash's Pikachu (Kalos Cap)
· October 24–30: Ash's Pikachu (Alola Cap)

These Pikachu are said to have different moves based on Pikachu's learnset in each saga, meaning they will likely match the Pikachu distributed in Japan earlier this year. In addition to this, details on the movie have come out and confirm that if you go see the movie through the special showings around the world, you'll receive a QR Code for the I Choose You Cap Pikachu to be redeemed in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon."

So what do you think? Which one will you be getting? Are you going to see the movie? I am!​

Reactions: Marc
Well I think that this is awesome!
I already have a Japanese Ash Pikachu (Original Cap), but I might get the (Sinnoh Cap) Version. I'm still deciding on that though.
I will definitely see the Movie! I can't wait to see it!

I got the original cap and I didn't even know about this :panda: (I don't mind though).

Well I think that this is awesome!
I already have a Japanese Ash Pikachu (Original Cap), but I might get the (Sinnoh Cap) Version. I'm still deciding on that though.
I will definitely see the Movie! I can't wait to see it!
Well I made up my mind! I'm going with the Alola Hat Pikachu! There's a reason why of course, in Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon we got news on different looks for the characters. Well it shows them wearing a Alola Cap, the same as Ash-Pikachu (Alola Form). I kinda think it's a cool look having both you and your Pokemon wearing the same thing!

What’s the move set for the hoenn hat?

What’s the move set for the hoenn hat?

Lvl 6
- Thunderbolt
- Quick Attack
- Thunder
- Iron Tail

Lvl 6
- Thunderbolt
- Quick Attack
- Thunder
- Iron Tail
Now I kinda wish I chose the hoenn one

At first, I was considering if I should get either Hoenn or Sinnoh Cap Pika because their hats looked almost the same and I'm digging into the design, but later on I decided to get the Sinnoh one because I like the blue coloring in it, and it's worth the wait when I entered the code in my copy of Pokémon Sun. Afterwards, I'll to wait to get my Kalos Cap Pika in Pokémon Moon, too.

I have the original cap Pikachu. Are you able to get more than one Pika?

I have the original cap Pikachu. Are you able to get more than one Pika?

It's only one per game, sorry!

Back