Ash vs Clemont speculation thread

• Thread starter mehmeh1
  • Start date
M

mehmeh1

Official nyeh of this forum
Towns Folk
Do you think there will be some kind of build up? What pokemon will ash use if 3 of his are weak against eleftric types? What pokemon will Clemon use, the ones he had on his gym or the ones he has on hand? Will luxio evolve? Will the clembot appear and do something? Put your thoughts and ideasbelow, feel free.

I believe we'll get build up after Ash beats Ramos (should be interesting). If Ash does get a Goomy like the previews say, then he'll probably use him during the match. It would be interesting if Clemont uses Dedenne (it is his Pokemon technically) as a counter to Goomy. All in all, it'll probably be the most interesting gym battle we've seen so far.

This is Ash we're talking about so he'll ignore type advantages and use Frogadier, Halwucha/Fletchlinder and Pikachu (presuming the battle is 3 on 3).

I think he'll use 2 of the pokes currently residing at his gym and one poke that is currently in his party.
Here's my prediction:

Halwucha vs Magneton: Magneton wins with moderate difficulty. Clemont comments on the type advantage he has over Ash in this match up and reasons that this is why he lost. Ash scoffs at this and to prove him wrong, sends out Frogadier.

Frogadier vs Magneton: Ash's frog has some kind of countermeasure to nullify the effects of Magneton's thunderbolt, much to Clemont's surprise. The frog then hits Mag with a water pulse, confuses him and then finishes him off with pound or cut.

Frogadier vs Chespin: Another type disadvantage for Ash's frog. Chespin initially dominates the battle and puts the frog on the ropes but he overcomes the pain barrier to beat Chespin narrowly. I could see the frog reflecting back the bullet seeds somehow, thanks to one of Ash's unique battle ideas.

Frogadier Vs Heliolisk: By this point, Frogadier is exhausted and gets quickly defeated.

Pika Vs Heliolisk: Helio dominates the battle, none of Pika's attacks seem to be working and then bam! Ash pulls something out of his buttocks and turns the battle around. Both Pokemon will fire one last attack, there'll be a cloud of smoke and as it clears you'll see both pokes looking physically exhausted, puffing and panting. Then Heliolisk will suddenly drop to the floor and there'll be swirls in his eyes.

Yeah...That's pretty much how I think it will go ;d

I'd replace Chespin with Dedenne. Not that I prefer it or anything, but because a) it's an Electric-type unlike Chespin and b) it would be hilarious if it somehow demolished most of Ash's Pokemon. That and Dedenne vs Goomy would be so cuuuuute. :)

Back