Assassins' Creed!

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Yeah, I love this series. I've seen the movie too and am planning to watch it on Netflix tomorrow to pass time. I thought the movie adaptation was really good compared to what others said about it. Then again, I like every action/fantasy movie, so yeah. So, ever played this series and have you seen the movie? If yes, what's your thoughts about them both (the movie and the game series!).

More like Assassins' Greed amirite Ubisoft?????

(This is a joke I've never even played an Assassins' Creed game before)

I love assassin's Creed with a HUGE passion. I played from 1st to Syndicate and I'm currently playing through Origins which I am having a blast in. Though my first Assassin's Creed was Black Flag it was enough to make me like the series more than I probably would have. And for I'm glad to see that such a good series came this far may it continue!

I adore the AC franchise, read a couple of the books, played a few of the games (1, 3, 4, Syndicate and a demo of Origins). However I refuse to watch the movie.

My main issue with the film is that from what I've seen, they changed way too much from the original plots. And don't even get me started on the Animus. The whole film got the Hollywood treatment and to me, it's lost what AC should be about and instead just focused on combat and well, classic Hollywood tropes.

The games however I shall continue to play and nerd out over because they're brilliant and I love them <3 I also need to buy some more of the books and read them since so far I've only read 2 but both where pretty good.

Assassins creed is one of the best video game series for me. I never missed any of the installments. Assassins creed 1 was not that good to be honest, but when you start to pkay the ezii trilogy, you realize that the 1st part was more interesting than it looked while playing.
Then the kenway family story was an interesting one, however I never liked the character connor. I liked Heytham and Edward more.
Recently playing AC origins. Started a few days ago. So far liking it.

Back