Atelier Mysterious Trilogy Deluxe Pack coming to Switch April 22nd

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
EtN1gsvUUAEcPse

It's been announced today that the Atelier Mysterious Trilogy Deluxe Pack is coming to the Nintendo Switch on April 22nd, 2021. We don't have all of the details yet, but Atelier Sophie DX will include a new episode and costume :singing:

The pack will include three games as its "Trilogy" name suggests:
  • Atelier Firis ~The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey~ DX
  • Atelier Sophie ~The Alchemist and the Mysterious Book~ DX
  • Atelier Lydie & Suelle ~The Alchemist and the Mysterious Painting~ DX
So many Atelier games are on the Nintendo Switch <3

Edit:

An announcement trailer is now live:

• Atelier Sophie will have a new costume and an extra episode, as mentioned above.
  • Atelier Firis gets 7 new quests and 4 additional vehicles for her open-world gameplay.
  • Atelier Lydie & Suelle will let you enter a painting to the cross-over world like in Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gram and Deepak
Sounds pretty mysterious

Reactions: Marc
Sounds pretty mysterious
Thinking about picking it up or waiting for more info? :eyes:

Thinking about picking it up or waiting for more info? :eyes:
Man if I can't get into Ryza, I think the franchise is lost on me. Maybe one day but meh

Man if I can't get into Ryza, I think the franchise is lost on me. Maybe one day but meh
IMO, Ryza isn't the best "entry" point.

EtN1gsvUUAEcPse

It's been announced today that the Atelier Mysterious Trilogy Deluxe Pack is coming to the Nintendo Switch on April 22nd, 2021. We don't have all of the details yet, but Atelier Sophie DX will include a new episode and costume :singing:

The pack will include three games as its "Trilogy" name suggests:
  • Atelier Firis ~The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey~ DX
  • Atelier Sophie ~The Alchemist and the Mysterious Book~ DX
  • Atelier Lydie & Suelle ~The Alchemist and the Mysterious Painting~ DX
So many Atelier games are on the Nintendo Switch <3
This looks pretty nice tbh. Like mario 3d-all stars. BUT, this looks like it's gonna cost a bit more than other games :eyes: .

Reactions: Jisenku
Updated my first post with a new announcement trailer and what's new in these DX versions.
This looks pretty nice tbh. Like mario 3d-all stars. BUT, this looks like it's gonna cost a bit more than other games :eyes: .
Three games in one and each can give you like 100 hours of gameplay ;) But yea, I'd like to see lower prices too lol.

Reactions: Deepak
It's $90 for the physical copy on play-asia I think. Pretty sure the physical is only going to be released in Asia so it might be pretty rare to come by. But for three games it doesn't seem like such a terrible deal in a vacuum. 3d All Stars being 3 legendary games for $60 does give it a bad comparison but honestly I think it's fair. This might be one of the most expensive switch games (physical) at MSRP.

I'm actually very excited to being able to play Firis on the Switch.
I highly enjoyed the game on the Vita so for me is gonna be a super upgrade.
Sophie I may get it too but sadly I wasn't very surprised with Lydie & Suelle.

but sadly I wasn't very surprised with Lydie & Suelle.
How come? What happened to it?

How come? What happened to it?

Imo Lydie & Suelle are very weak games when compared to the whole Dusk trilogy, Firis, Lulua, Ryza and Ryza 2. Also the original Switch version wasn't very good graphically since it was a port of the Vita Japanese version instead of the ps4 version. Maybe this DX release will fix that?

Reactions: Marc
with these new release packs for altier games , a good thing that comes from it is that they are not left in pervious systems only , also that there is a option to buy these games in a bundle on the switch.
hopefully the graphics are improved than just being vita port grohics.
since these games are niche , their abailablilty outside of used game stores and sites like amazon are quite limited , so having switch option to play them helps , with the bundle being on switch e shop for those who just can not find store where they live that has the bundle or indivual games and or can’t or will not use amazon/ebay/ncsxshop/playasia to buy physcial verisons of these games.

6x284=1,700
284x10=2,840

...Got it, then. Looks like I'll need to make approximately 2,840 posts, give or take, until I've got enough to buy this trilogy on the eShop. I should be able to get this done within a month, I think.

This series has always looked interesting to me. Cute aesthetics, cute girls... yeah, I should totally play this sometime, although I don't really play many RPGs anymore. But if I did, this would definitely be on my list. It's more or less the only RPG series I've been interested in for a while now outside of the occasional Nippon Ichi game. Looks like a usual niche cult classic title, which I often find myself heavily enjoying.

Well, anyway, I should get around to those 2,840 posts, then.

Back