Attack on Mario

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

Based on Attack on Titan's first opening, and this is epicly done.

I hadn't watched Attack on Titan's opening before so I watched that first, and came back and watched this - and yeah, this is epicly done, in a way of speaking :D

I hadn't watched Attack on Titan's opening before so I watched that first, and came back and watched this - and yeah, this is epicly done, in a way of speaking :D

Here is the opening:

Based on Attack on Titan's first opening, and this is epicly done.

That is not epic, it's beyond of epicness :D

That was an excellent adaptation of the Attack on Titan opening! :) I liked that a lot. :D

A-Amazing!

Guren no Yumiya VS Guile's Theme

Guess who won the "Goes with everything." war.

Cool. I've seen something similar done with New Leaf.

Cool. I've seen something similar done with New Leaf.

I found it:

PS: :wtf:

Awesome videos! I really like the Attack on Titans theme, it's just too awesome. Also, here is a video that I found not so long ago, too!

All of the videos posted on this thread are great! I really like the Attack on Titan anime, I suggest you guys watch it if you don't already.

All of the videos posted on this thread are great! I really like the Attack on Titan anime, I suggest you guys watch it if you don't already.

I'm actually waiting the last two episodes... Also considering about reading the manga.

I'm actually waiting the last two episodes... Also considering about reading the manga.
That's cool, man! I haven't read the manga yet, not sure if I should give it a try. But the anime for sure is awesome, so the manga might be just as good.

That's cool, man! I haven't read the manga yet, not sure if I should give it a try. But the anime for sure is awesome, so the manga might be just as good.

Jesus, you're on fire now! You have to give me some time to write :p

Well, usually the manga is a lot better, being the main reason you can read all the story, also usually they're less characters on the anime version...

Attack on Titan is next on my "to watch" list. I've heard a lot of positive reviews about it.

PS. The video is excellent, :thumbsup:

The creativity of those videos is spectacular. Hands-Down!

Wow these videos are gold, it really entertaining. Like the Mario and Attack of the Titan video :D

The Mario version of attack on titan is more cooler than the original , but the Animal Crossing New Leaf version of it was just a troll , ahaha thats so funny.

Back