Attack on Titan Humanity in Chains!?

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
Is anyone else super excited about the Attack on Titan game!? I can't wait for it to be released and I can't wait to explore Trost, Maria and so much more! What do you guys think? And what do you expect or hope to see in this game?

Me I'm just excited to fight some Titans!

I too am excited for this game like really alot :cat: all these mechanics and stuff really make the game feel so hype and the idea of online and local multiplayer is sure to be a blast with the experience :D I hope that there will be so much more stuff that you can do in this game . a must have for any AoT fan !

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I know right, I love the idea of online and local multiplayer too, getting to play with friends and other other fans will be so much fun! And not to mention facing off the Colossal Titan in 3D how cool is that!?

Reactions: 2071
I am hyped up for it since Attack on Titan was the first Anime I had watched and I really wanted an anime game and I finally can get it! (For 3DS most animes that I like aren't on 3DS) My favorite part of the game will be the multiplayer of course! Plus I wanta slay some titans! NOW

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I'm so happy to see that my friends are also excited for the game, I can't wait to play with you guys when it comes out.

*salutes*

We are humanitys last hope!

Back