Attack on Titan Localization Confirmed! At least on Europe

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Some time ago, I covered that Namco Bandai declined to localize the game on the West, kinda bad news for those who were expecting to play it (I'm counted on that list).

Still, the developer is SPIKE CHUNSOFT and Namco Bandai is just the publisher, so a localization is possible and a game's ranting has been confirmed on Australia!

This means two things:
1. It will be only released on the AU/NZ region due the N3DS
2. It will be localized for just Europe.

Still, the developer who is publishing isn't pretty popular for Japanese game's localization nor for European release... I'm talking about ATLUS. So a North American release should be possible as well:

attack-on-titan-rating.png
Are you exited?

If I happen to be in europe.then I glad to welcome the game ..good for those who use european console. Well when the game will came out to na ? Na got everything so late..

If I happen to be in europe.then I glad to welcome the game ..good for those who use european console. Well when the game will came out to na ? Na got everything so late..
There's no official confirmation for both NA and EU, still knowing Atlus, NA release should be first.
We're talking about the AU region (they're getting the N3DS with Japan), still it should also work on the rest of PAL consoles.

Two publishers know for publishing Spike Chunsoft's game: Atlus (Conception II, not really a good game anyway) and Aksys Games (their visual novel releases).

Well, the game is not a visual novel so the chance goes to Atlus. Let's see (though I won't buy the game hehehe).

Back