Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATTACK ON TITAN

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
i played the first one on my xbox 1, when i found out there going to be a second one for the switch, i flip out. I am a big fan of attack on titan, i readied most of the manga, and finish season 2. I love everything about the the first game had, but now an another one with more stuff. I wonder if the one coming for the switch will be season 1 and 2. What do you guys think?

Neither are that deep. AoT is pretty much gore and action, while OP has too many characters.

AoT is actually very good. It has a lot of characters, but it takes it's time to develop them. It actually has a lot less action and gore than you would think. Most of the time is spent developing the characters and their motivations. Some of the animation, especially in the second season, was also very good, but the CGI colossal titan made me cringe.

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
AoT is actually very good. It has a lot of characters, but it takes it's time to develop them. It actually has a lot less action and gore than you would think. Most of the time is spent developing the characters and their motivations. Some of the animation, especially in the second season, was also very good, but the CGI colossal titan made me cringe.
same here

Wow... Really added a lot to the conversation there, didn't you...

I don´t know much about this game. Anyway what I have seen so far tells me it is gonna be a good, pretty solid game. I looks good and the gameplay seems to be quite polished as well. I don´t know what happens in terms of story line, is it going to be a walkthrough of the anime storyline or is it going to have a separate original story to tell. If that is the case, I think it would be much more interesting tan just re-playing the anime story.

Back