Avengers: Age of Ultron

• Thread starter FLCL
  • Start date
FLCL

FLCL

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I thought I'd make this thread so we can discuss the upcoming sequel to the Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and what better way to start it than with its surprisingly great teaser trailer.

I'm not sure how they are going to pull this off

I'm a huge marvel fan and read a lot of comics and in the comics, the two main characters were Invisble Woman, Wolverine and Hank Pym.

1/3 characters are going to be in that movie and the 1 that is isn't the same from the comics so I'm not sure on how I feel about this

OMG Age of Ultron!!! It keeps on teasing me but one thing I am extremely happy about is that Captain Americas "indestructible" shield broke. They do not follow the comics tho because Ant-Man built Ultron Iron Man D:

i think this will be a good movie because the avengers rock and this movie comes out on my 19th birthday

Kind of a surprising teaser trailer. Although, i'm very curious about some parts of the teaser, such as Captain America's indestructible shied being broken. Overall, the trailer looked great, and I think that this will be a great movie. I'm hoping for lots of action (obviously).

Back