Awakening Avatar

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
I picked the teenage male with brown hair (not sure about the hair color but it's close to brown I think).

When I play lunatic, I'll try the female, :whistle: (maybe they'll go easy on me, lol)

Don't know why but they go after my female avatar a lot more than the others >_<

Don't know why but they go after my female avatar a lot more than the others >_<

Because if they kill you or Chrome, Game Over.

lol i picked a purple colored hair teenager - male of course - and i had him sound like me , by the way i sound sexy and sweeeeeet :p - i had him have the hair like the one - the default one :p

I just took the default avatar and added black hair. I am not that big on customizing in this game

I had made my avatar with a muscular build, Brown spiky hair, scar on his face similar to Brady, and is a male. But on lunatic, I may pick a female avatar or make avatar with blue hair and short build.

Girl, short brown hair, pretty tall, alertish face. I always try to make them resemble me for at least a bit and at the time that was about the length of my hair. Plus, my hair is pretty messy. :p
Bassically the first option here:
MyUnit_Female_Size3_Set.jpg

With haircolour 05
sReegh0.png

Middle age female 4th option bottom row with hair color 05

Back