XBox Awesome Retros: Jet Set Radio Future (2002)

• Thread starter Necromancer540
  • Start date
Necromancer540

Necromancer540

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
This was the very first video game I ever played in my life and it was so amazing that I joined the gaming community 5 years later (I started gaming in 2007)
This game was released on February 25th, 2002, for the Xbox, and is a sequel to the Dreamcast classic from 2000.
Plot
The plot is that a man by the name of Rokkaku Gou jii has run an organization called the Rokkaku group and has sent the Rokkaku police to stop the almighty GG's who try to spray the streets of Tokyo with their awesome skates and grinding skills

Gameplay
You are first introduced to a tutorial where you learn how to control the player
L stick moves
A jumps
L trigger Camera/ Lock on
R trigger Tag/ talk
R stick/Rotate/ look around
Y turn
X Grind Combo/Air combo
B /Boost
as you go into a new part of Tokyo you will be given an objective to paint the part of town you are in, sometimes you will run into the cops and their crazy captain Hayashi, you may sometimes go into an area you wanna tag and all of a sudden you are bombarded by Goujii's minions and even Hayashi
to stop the cops you have to tag em with paint
But I will tell you good luck knocking em down as they will never stop and will keep moving to try and grab your <censored> till your health meter hits zero.

Rivals you meet will be marked as blue dots on the map if you talk to them you either have to just talk, chase them down or race them, and they will either join you or leave you in the dust

Music is awesome there's no other way to describe it

Tags you have 5 different types of Tags
Super Small (1 can)
Small (1 can)
Medium (3 cans)
Large (6 cans)
Extra Large (10 cans)

Yellow cans = 1
Blue cans =5
Red cans = Health

Final score 9/10 If you have an Xbox try it out it will also work on the 360 so yea

Have you played Jet Grind Radio? Jet Set Radio Future was the sequel to Jet Grind Radio.

Have you played Jet Grind Radio? Jet Set Radio Future was the sequel to Jet Grind Radio.
Yea I have it for my Dreamcast

Back