Azura skills

• Thread starter Nicholas Benjamin
  • Start date
Nicholas Benjamin

Nicholas Benjamin

Aura Guardian
Towns Folk
I need opinions for azuras skill set I want azura to be a good songstress with a good enough skills so I made her a Priestess and a great lord and I can't decide on the skills for her please help
Skills I chose
Inspiring song
Voice of peace
Foreign princess
Awakening
Aether
Renewal
Miracle
Charm
Dual striker

The thing is, if you change her class from songstress to something else, I think you lose the ability to use "sing". I've only tested it with one class even when she had the "sing" skill and it didn't show up during battle.

As for what skills she should have, maybe @FrozengYogurt150 can help out with that.

Azura looses her ability to sing when you change her class. That's why people change her to the other classes to get the skills (since they are fairly easy to get now) and then turn her back to Songstress. Since I'm not that further into the game, I can't tell what skills are best for her. I suggest looking up some guides for it, Google can help :p ;)

A bit late :hilarious:

Azura's skills depend on how you want to play her. Since you want her as a Songstress, that means her main role will be to Sing and not to fight, as such, you'll want her to focus on support and survivability.

From your skill list, I'd go with the following skills:
-Inspiring song
-Voice of peace
-Foreign Princess
-Renewal
And either Charm, Miracle or Awakening

Charm if you can keep her out of harm while she's near her allies, Miracle in case she takes too much damage, though it requires a bit of luck and is thus unreliable and Awakening if she ever goes below half HP, which will improve, among other bonuses, her avoidance rate.

Imo, since this is a strategy game xD you should go with Charm, since you should know how to keep her near your frontliners (for her support skills to work) while preventing enemies from targeting her.

Reactions: Marc and Robbie
The thing is, if you change her class from songstress to something else, I think you lose the ability to use "sing". I've only tested it with one class even when she had the "sing" skill and it didn't

As for what skills she should have, maybe @FrozengYogurt150 can help out with that.
Thanks for the advice when I started playing birthright my azura was extremely fragile because of her level up states were bad now so when I'm playing a hard difficulty I'll know what skills I should use for azura to help

Back