Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 announced for Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Inti Creates has announced that they're developing Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 for the Nintendo Switch. There's no confirmed release date as of yet and of course, the price hasn't been stated.

Gunvolt returns with a new character called Kirin, a katana user.

Azure Striker GUNVOLT 3 - First Look Trailer:

The game gives me MegaMan vibes even though I've never played any.

What do you think so far?

I like how you can reflect bullets with your katana. That tank fight reminds me of roguelike elements. Looks pretty good so far. Those baddies are like "don't taze me bro".
Inti Creates has announced that they're developing Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 for the Nintendo Switch. There's no confirmed release date as of yet and of course, the price hasn't been stated.

Gunvolt returns with a new character called Kirin, a katana user.

I think Mega Man as quite a few movement options and things like wall jump besides dash and instead of dealing damage after a bullet hit you, you can charge bullets in Mega Man and they have a bigger hitbox.

the girl looks kinda weird

the developers of these games are the same that made the megaman zero series

the only character that its "classic megaman-like" its copen (i hope he is also playable in this game) and only in the way that he copies skills from the bosses, however his gameplay radically diferent to any "classic megaman" game because he has to hit enemies with a dash in order to make his attacks stronger

Back