Back to the past

• Thread starter Rudro-Haiku
  • Start date
Rudro-Haiku

Rudro-Haiku

The Fun Desk
Towns Folk
How many of you actually go back and play the old school games? I often tend to play Pokemon Stadium 2 with my brother on the Nintendo 64. I was just wondering how many of you do it.

All the time. I'd say along with the DS/3DS most of my gaming is retro... either NES or SNES. I got two NES games today in fact :)

All the time. I'd say along with the DS/3DS most of my gaming is retro... either NES or SNES. I got two NES games today in fact :)
That's something I can respect :D i often go back to play the classic Mario games on the SNES.

I often play Breath of Fire over and over, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones also, Pokemon Stadium to and some of the older Final Fantasy games :)

I love retro games, but my ways to play them legally are a little... limited.

Anyways, I want to get 3D Sonic The Hedgehog soon!

Reactions: J9794 and entei123

Same here. :p I still always play MK7 , SM64, original SSB, Super Mario World. Especially because I don't have money to buy new generation systems. :p

The truth reveals...

I often like to go play some NES games like Contra, Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, and some more. Those games have a high repeatability for me, and I would gladly reset and play from thr beginning any day. Contra is a good action game, and Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden are also good action games, even though they are hard.

Pretty often. I just never let them fade out of my life really.

All the time! Just the other day, I went back and played through the entirety of Twilight Princess on the Wii.

If you mean super old school games, like SNES or N64, on occasion, yes I do go back and replay through them. It’s always a joy to go back and relive a classic, you know what I mean?

If I beat a game I probably won't go back to it again but if it's short maybe like Super Mario Land I might play it again or if I can transfer data to a later game like say Pokémon GCN/VC RBY games to 3DS like legendaries I might play it again a little differently to see how many ways I can skin the Meowth. But those are exceptions. Sure my brother plays Melee still and a couple PlayStation games and I watch but that's it. I like me a good new modern game ya know?

Back