Bad memories

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
In contrast with a thread I made a week ago(?)
Name a bully from real life: at school, home or family or
someone online ect. that made you angry, upset or even someone
you'd laugh at now days...
(I made this same post on miiverse, and got more
comments than the "friend" thread I made)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0gGjpn8Eg

Daniel, Josh, Mikayla... those are probably the top three people that truly anger me...

Reactions: Kakea
Daniel, Josh, Mikayla... those are probably the top three people that truly anger me...

Sorry to take forever to reply, my tablet gas SERIOUS power problems:
Are these people all bullies from real life or online? (and do you mean Mikayla from HERE!!!? :eek: )

Sorry to take forever to reply, my tablet gas SERIOUS power problems:
Are these people all bullies from real life or online? (and do you mean Mikayla from HERE!!!? :eek: )

Those people are from real life and I do believe you are confusing Mikaya and Mikayla, unless you mean someone else in which that still answers your question...

Just recently there was this guy at school that suddenly decided to annoy me one day and I think it's gonna be a pretty bitter memory knowing that I actually typed out a short story (2706 words) depicting that guy as a demon, printed out said story in a nice neat booklet and showed most people in my class and his used-to-be girlfriend.

Well... at least the story had a nice ending :D

Reactions: Kakea and Kitsune_Sakura64
Just recently there was this guy at school that suddenly decided to annoy me one day and I think it's gonna be a pretty bitter memory knowing that I actually typed out a short story (2706 words) depicting that guy as a demon, printed out said story in a nice neat booklet and showed most people in my class and his used-to-be girlfriend.

Did you get laughed at as the nerdy kid who avoided direct confrontation? :p

Did you get laughed at as the nerdy kid who avoided direct confrontation? :p
Nah nobody's really like that at school, well, to me at least :p

I wish I saw this before, I wish this worked for every situation, less violence/misunderstandings/hate ect!

Those people are from real life and I do believe you are confusing Mikaya and Mikayla, unless you mean someone else in which that still answers your question...

I DID confuse them... Sorry! I assumed something happened here I never saw,
as I don't come alot. (Glad there's no bullies here!) Why don't you like them?

I DID confuse them... Sorry! I assumed something happened here I never saw,
as I don't come alot. (Glad there's no bullies here!) Why don't you like them?
Mainly just old enemies and an ex... nothing special but if I met them again I would certainly turn my nose away.

Well this one black guy named Bird I had him for a Economicsb class last year here goes the story one time when I was going to take test for the class and out of nowhere he taps my shoulder asking me to let him copy he was really annoying and dumb and lazy he was probably one of the laziest kid in the class because he always wanted to copy people's work instead of doing it by himself it really got on my nerves then one time one of my friends told me if I could give him a paper because he was too lazy to get it so I got up and had to give it to him because I did it for my friend and not him also one time when I was talking to my friend girl he looked and kind of got mad and threw a pencil at me I got mad too ,but I just ignored him because i didn't want to fail the classes for fighting with him he was a waste of time and hopefully he has a live now , now that we graduated

Well this one black guy named Bird I had him for a Economicsb class last year here goes the story one time when I was going to take test for the class and out of nowhere he taps my shoulder asking me to let him copy he was really annoying and dumb and lazy he was probably one of the laziest kid in the class because he always wanted to copy people's work instead of doing it by himself it really got on my nerves then one time one of my friends told me if I could give him a paper because he was too lazy to get it so I got up and had to give it to him because I did it for my friend and not him also one time when I was talking to my friend girl he looked and kind of got mad and threw a pencil at me I got mad too ,but I just ignored him because i didn't want to fail the classes for fighting with him he was a waste of time and hopefully he has a live now , now that we graduated

Reminds me of when I was in first grade: I had one NICE black friend, and knew a STUPID potato headed black guy on the bus... He kept scratching the back of my head, constantly! If I ignored him, he'd keep doing it, for hours... And when I turned, he wouldn't laugh or snicker, like at least he was getting some sick fun out of it: he just stopped as he knew he'd get in trouble if I told. It's like he was too retarded to know what he was doing, or even enjoy bullying: he just HAD TO SCRATH MY HEAD... I still hate that fat guy... I hope he's scratched up horribly...

Her name was Annie-Claude, in high school.

I ended up making her cry by telling her the truth about her "friends" and felt bad about it.

At prom, she got drunk and apologized while crying in my arms for all the years of bullying. We never spoke again. She is now a HR, I guess she changed :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakea and 18
Her name was Annie-Claude, in high school.

I ended up making her cry by telling her the truth about her "friends" and felt bad about it.

At prom, she got drunk and apologized while crying in my arms for all the years of bullying. We never spoke again. She is now a HR, I guess she changed :)

Awww, you end making a friend out of your enemy! Sounds like you could've been friends too! (What's a HR?...)

Back