BALLON POPPING !!!

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
Hey guys now there a global link attraction called ballon popping - i just found out - from my experience so far - the bigger the balloons you pop the better you score is which is like a grade - A B or C

you get very rare items that can be bought for a lot in the battle mason and other items you cannot get

change that on pokemon data base i found some facts

from people on pokemon data base

Apparently, yeah, you're right. Points are distributed randomly. :/ Sorry.

And it also seems that prizes are distributed randomly as well because some guy in the source got 3 berries when he got A-rank, then he did it again, got C-rank, and he got a Shiny Stone. So it seems it's all gotten by random.

Yes. I think you need to clarify what you're talking about Pokemon Master.

Yes. I think you need to clarify what you're talking about Pokemon Master.
It's most likely a game at the Pokemon Global Link. I'm guessing you have to pay 100 Poke Miles to play a game (three levels) and you can obtain items in X/Y.

I logged in today and I'm seeing three levels with different X/Y in-game prizes :

Level 1's obtainable items :
  • Metal Coat
  • Prism Scale
  • Up-Grade
  • Dubious Disc
  • Deep Sea Tooth
  • Deep Sea Scale
  • Shiny Stone
  • Dawn Stone
  • Fire Stone
  • Kelpsy Berry
  • Hondew Berry
Level 2's obtainable items :
  • King's Rock
  • Dragon Scale
  • Electirizer
  • Magmarizer
  • Sachet
  • Oval Stone
  • Sun Stone
  • Thunder Stone
  • Water Stone
  • Qualot Berry
  • Grepa Berry
Level 3's obtainable items :
  • Razor Claw
  • Razor Fang
  • Protector
  • Reaper Cloth
  • Whipped Dream
  • Everstone
  • Moon Stone
  • Dusk Stone
  • Leaf Stone
  • Pomeg Berry
  • Tamato Berry

In my own experience, it is true that prizes are distributed in random, however ranks are not I think the faster and smaller (in my own experience) the balloon you pop the higher the points. Not that it matters really haha. Though the berries are good for evolving friendship pokemon

In my own experience, it is true that prizes are distributed in random, however ranks are not I think the faster and smaller (in my own experience) the balloon you pop the higher the points. Not that it matters really haha. Though the berries are good for evolving friendship pokemon

Faster balloons affect the rank, but not the prizes sadly :(

I once got a perfect score of 100 (A) and got Qualot Berries, then I got (C) and got a Metal Coat. The prizes are random, so I think they should just leave berries for the D and E ranks while C and over can get better items.

I once got a perfect score of 100 (A) and got Qualot Berries, then I got (C) and got a Metal Coat. The prizes are random, so I think they should just leave berries for the D and E ranks while C and over can get better items.

I agree, I once had an A and got a reaper cloth and another A but then berries, so I guess this is a really random prize give away which allows you to spend many of your poke miles just to get a decent item. Although I can't say its not worth it because of the possibility of getting good items, but the chances of getting a good item are rare that makes the game really not worth playing.

realyy faster ballons ? gonna try it

i spent sooooooo many poke miles and got more berries ;lol

realyy faster ballons ? gonna try it

i spent sooooooo many poke miles and got more berries ;lol
berries are beneficial for completing the pokedex especially for pokes that need friendship in order to evolve also I forgot the name of the berries but it can help reduce atk or def if you're going for hitmontop/lee/chan

berries are beneficial for completing the pokedex especially for pokes that need friendship in order to evolve also I forgot the name of the berries but it can help reduce atk or def if you're going for hitmontop/lee/chan
yeah true but i would prefer metal coats and other evolutionary items - wouldn't you ?

yeah true but i would prefer metal coats and other evolutionary items - wouldn't you ?
yeah I would too haha!

I've been trying to figure out the scoring for this since it was released. I mainly play the games for evolutionary items...but I just seem to get berries. o_O

I've been trying to figure out the scoring for this since it was released. I mainly play the games for evolutionary items...but I just seem to get berries. o_O
You have to get a high score in a small amount of time to get the stones. The better you perform, the more valuable the rewards are.

You have to get a high score in a small amount of time to get the stones. The better you perform, the more valuable the rewards are.

I got an E by clicking quickly and got a King's Rock, but in the next game I got an A and got a Qualot berry. I really think the prizes are random :p

Back