AC:NL Balloons now drop random furniture

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Before the welcome amiibo update a lot of things were different, one of which was what items the Balloons dropped. Before the update they would only drop silver/gold slingshots, and balloon furniture.

Well now they still drop those items, but also random(As far as I know) furniture from sets other than the Balloon set.

Has anyone else had this happen? Have you found a pattern with what items are dropped?

I just started my town yesterday, and a slingshot hasn't been in the store yet, but I've seen a few really low balloons since and I'm thinking, 'man, couldn't I just get out my fishing rod and poke it down?' T_T

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I just started my town yesterday, and a slingshot hasn't been in the store yet, but I've seen a few really low balloons since and I'm thinking, 'man, couldn't I just get out my fishing rod and poke it down?' T_T
That would be cool if that would work sadly it does not.
I can sell you a silver slingshot(shoots 2 rocks instead of 1) at my ultimate emporium if you want so you dont have to wait.

Reactions: sashade7
I might just have to do that. I've seen your shop and I've been thinking about getting some bells too. Do I need to have a house for ppl to visit, 'cause I'm sill in my tent? :\ I should have living arrangements in a few hours though.

I might just have to do that. I've seen your shop and I've been thinking about getting some bells too. Do I need to have a house for ppl to visit, 'cause I'm sill in my tent? :\ I should have living arrangements in a few hours though.
This is off topic, but no all you need is your TPC(Town pass card) and then people can come over.

Ok, I'll continue this convo in your shop. :)

It seems like I never have balloons in my town. As a matter of fact, I don't recall ever getting a piece of furniture out of one, except for back on the Wii with City Folk, where all the balloons dropped random pieces of Mario, Zelda, or NES themed furniture (which was actually pretty cool).

I’ve never heard of that. Even in my past three towns (which were all Welcome Amiibo towns), that’s never happened to me. I’ve always gotten Balloon furniture, every single time. Didn’t even know that was possible. :redpanda:

Back