Banjo Kazooie

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
Banjo Kazooie is without a doubt, one of Rare's best games before being bought by Microsoft. It had a memorable cast of characters, a great soundtrack (Click Clock Wood), great level design and attention to detail. I love how each section In Gruntilda's lair changes the music to match that area.
I also love Click Clock Wood for its level taking place in all of the seasons as its different from other levels.
I nevered played Banjo Tooie though.

Nuts and Bolts

Was a wonderful game! Loved playing (and finishing it) and was overall a spectacular experience! I never played banjo tooie either but I heard it was good too! My fave rare game would have to be donkey Kong 64 though! It was awesome! I never did finish it but maybe one day I will! Rare was a great company for Nintendo until bought by microsoft :/ I really wish the would make a banjo kazooie remake for the 3ds!

Lucky me, 'cuz I just recently found not only Banjo Kazooie, but also Super Mario 64 and Pokémon Snap at an antique store for $5 each. :singing: I haven't played them yet, though.

I played Banjo Tooie but it has been a long time ago. A friend let me borrow their game and I fell in love with it. I would love to see it back on a Nintendo console.

Thinking about it now, I can't really think of any 3D platformers that are better than Banjo Kazooie (except Banjo Tooie, which I liked more). Banjo Kazooie was what made the N64 an amazing system and I only wish Microsoft hadn't bought them (as does everyone else in the world). I would say I wish Nintendo would buy Rare back, but honestly at this point that might not do much good. Rare is deadddddddd

Nuts and Bolts

Yeah, what about it? Haha

Back