Banjo Tooie 64 on 3DS?

• Thread starter Killer B
  • Start date

Should Banjo Tooie 64 be remade on the 3DS?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Killer B

Killer B

Killer B, yo
Towns Folk
Who think that idea sounds AWESOME? Only one of my favorite title on the Nintendo 64, I'd love to see it on the 3DS. They could make the controls so smooth and awesome... I really hope they make this happen xD

Guys, AGREE WITH ME, AGREE WITH ME, AGREE WITH ME! If none of you got the chance to play this original 64 game, you better vote 'Yes' on the polls! This literally is one of my favorite game ;3

It will probably never happen, as Rare is owned by Microsoft.

It will probably never happen, as Rare is owned by Microsoft.

Yeah, I agree. But, I think it would sell very well. I feel as if they could make the controls SUPERB on the 3DS. I can just picture it now, ;)

That would be awesome if banjo kazooie 64 was a remake on the 3ds. I think i would probably get the banjo kazooie game. But I do not think that would happen because Microsoft owns rare. Rare is the creator of banjo kazooie. I would really like a remake for this beautiful game.

Though it would be cool to have some of the coolest N64 games remade for the 3ds , I can hardly say that the game might come back because just as Lios said . Though I can say that it would be really exciting and awesome if it were to somehow be remade for the 3ds :p

Though it would be cool to have some of the coolest N64 games remade for the 3ds , I can hardly say that the game might come back because just as Lios said . Though I can say that it would be really exciting and awesome if it were to somehow be remade for the 3ds :p

I agree. But, it would would be SOOOO awesome. It's one of the best games in its time. Man, I'd be so happy if Nintendo remade it on a Wii U, or 3DS, the could make it amazing!

Reactions: LosingSole83
It would be awesome but it can't never happen because Microsoft bout rare ware it is sooooooooo annoying

Back