Banned On Miiverse!!?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I got banned but got no notification or warning, I've seen it happen.But always thought someone DID break the code and say they didn't.I did once or twice(by mistake:I posted censored words I saw others using and not get reported or banned) but NEVER got banned, only warned.But I banned for seemingly no reason now.I haven't offended anyone nor did anything to be banned like I said I wasn't warned or even got any notifications saying I have.Plus my siblings see my profile doesn't say banned but no on can go to it! And when I try to go on miiverse they give the message You are currently restricted from interacting on miiverse...What happened if I'm not(?) banned?

Well , the Miiverse mods and admins were always kinda strict so I guess that they must've banned you for that reason you said . I think that it may have been like a temporary restriction or something >.> so maybe you should check back later to see if you can access Miiverse . It was pretty unfair that they gave you no warning or reason or such >_>

Reactions: Kakea
I got banned but got no notification or warning, I've seen it happen.But always thought someone DID break the code and say they didn't.I did once or twice(by mistake:I posted censored words I saw others using and not get reported or banned) but NEVER got banned, only warned.But I banned for seemingly no reason now.I haven't offended anyone nor did anything to be banned like I said I wasn't warned or even got any notifications saying I have.Plus my siblings see my profile doesn't say banned but no on can go to it! And when I try to go on miiverse they give the message You are currently restricted from interacting on miiverse...What happened if I'm not(?) banned?

I think that multiple mods/admins could have seen your previous posts, and they may have kept adding to the warning counter without telling the other mods/admins and so they may have made a mistake in that aspect, i'd say contact nintendo/miiverse through email and try to ask what exactly has happened before coming to assumptions of anything though, and if they don't reply then it's their fault that they lost you c:

Anyway, it's probably not permanent right? I don't think if you are banned for the first time, that it is forever.

I'm going to check again today, It's been 5 days... I hope none of my friends there think I've been ignoring them!

sorry about that bro ...... file a complaint!

I tried but I found out that I actually was banned:I mentioned gamefaqs. Because someone wanted to trade friendcodes so they told me to go,I went signed into the site and told them I did...... Now I'm banned but it'll be off this week!!

Back