Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate 3DS Trailer

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate has a trailer (3DS/PS Vita) that shows some gameplay, :love:

This is looking cool. I'm still not sure if I'll be getting the game.
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate will be available on October 25th, ;)

What are your thoughts about the game and its trailer?

650x.jpg

The visuals look amazing. The gameplay looks really fun too - although a lot of licensed games try a similar gameplay formula and fail miserably - but this one looks like the gameplay will be fun. I don't think I'll get the game at its time of release, but I will definitely consider it if the reviews are positive.

Reactions: Marc
The game looks great. I mean the graphics are much better than other titles on the 3DS. I may get the game once it gets a discount or something, otherwise I'm sticking to Arkham Origins till then.

Really decent graphics, and the gameplay looks smooth. I won't be getting it, but I know it will get decent scores on multiple gaming review sites.

Here's the latest trailer for the game guys. I'm a big Batman and Joker fan, specially a big Arkham series fan. The graphics on this game look far superior than anything I have seen on the console so far then again I haven't seen many games either. :D I'm not sure if I'll be getting the game when it comes out but I'll definitely pick it up if it gets a good discount.

Looks nice!
Also, why a lot of people want this game on iOs?

Looks nice!
Also, why a lot of people want this game on iOs?
I have no idea and I hate it when games like this come out on iOS but never make their way to Android, which is more popular than iOS by a long shot.

I have no idea and I hate it when games like this come out on iOS but never make their way to Android, which is more popular than iOS by a long shot.

Well, that is because porting a game on Android is a little difficult. The hardware on all devices and resolutions aren't the same.

Well, that is because porting a game on Android is a little difficult. The hardware on all devices and resolutions aren't the same.
Yeah, I know but it's still not impossible. Many developers do it so it can be done. It's a bit difficult than iOS but there are more benefits to reap.

Yeah, I know but it's still not impossible. Many developers do it so it can be done. It's a bit difficult than iOS but there are more benefits to reap.

I'm still waiting Sonic Dash on Android, for example.

I'm still waiting Sonic Dash on Android, for example.
I'm waiting for a lot of games on Android, to be honest. Specially, Plants vs. Zombies 2. Lets just not stray away from the topic. ;)

Well, talking about the trailer, we can say about that is only PSVita footage.
Also:

0:41 Awful drawing
0:45 I see a kid on a boat
0:58 Game bug/glitch, maybe an animation one.

Well, talking about the trailer, we can say about that is only PSVita footage.
Also:

0:41 Awful drawing
0:45 I see a kid on a boat
0:58 Game bug/glitch, maybe an animation one.
This is just an unfinished product for now. I'm pretty sure they will work out everything in the final release.

* Merged @dilawer's thread with this one * ;)

Isn't it suppose to be released today, or so I think ?
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate is a 2.5-D game developed by Armature Studio. A companion game to Batman: Arkham Origins, players can continue the storyline of the console

It sounds cool, I wouldn't be getting it though, I'm not a big fan of Batman games, I like the movies just not the game :bag:

It looks real cool.
The trailer is filled with awesomeness.
I cant wait to play it.
I cant wait till it comes to eshop.
It should have cyborg and nightwing in it.
Superman and flash are also great options.

Back