Battle Analyser

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Has anyone else here heard about it? Apparently it's been ruining Gen 6 online multiplayer battling currently. Don't know if it's going to be modified for previous gens but yeah..

I heard about it a couple of days ago. Hopefully Game Freak rolls out a patch to block Battle Analyser from doing its thing. I'm also guessing the patch (if they release one) will block Instacheck too but I don't mind.

Is ' Battle Analyser ' a program for cheating ? As in when battling through the internet with pokemon , people who are using that program will be able to see your pokemon ? I heard this whole thing from the internet.

Is ' Battle Analyser ' a program for cheating ? As in when battling through the internet with pokemon , people who are using that program will be able to see your pokemon ? I heard this whole thing from the internet.
Yes, it's cheating. Basically you can see what moves your opponent's Pokemon have so that you can predict better.

Yes, it's cheating. Basically you can see what moves your opponent's Pokemon have so that you can predict better.
Well I also heard that there are some people who use ' Battle Analyser ' in Pokemon Tournaments I guess the people who used it had a huge advantage against their opponent. :jawdrop:

the program isn't good, but it won't make you lose from having your opponent know your moves.

the program isn't good, but it won't make you lose from having your opponent know your moves.
Yeah of course the program isn't that good but your opponent who is using it has a huger advantage against you but if you have stronger pokemon than his/hers you could win.

No, it's worse. From what I've heard, you're able to see the move that the opponent is going to USE. It doesn't make you predict better, it makes it so you DON'T have to predict

No, it's worse. From what I've heard, you're able to see the move that the opponent is going to USE. It doesn't make you predict better, it makes it so you DON'T have to predict
Well that sucks , if you're able to see or know your opponents moves without even predicting then it's a straight win as the user could change pokemon and so on.

Well that sucks , if you're able to see or know your opponents moves without even predicting then it's a straight win as the user could change pokemon and so on.
Pretty much. If anything, you'd have to have a reaaaaally terrible uncompetitive team or be a complete idiot not to win with a tool like this at your disposal...

Has anyone else here heard about it? Apparently it's been ruining Gen 6 online multiplayer battling currently. Don't know if it's going to be modified for previous gens but yeah..
So that is probably why it is so hard to win online on Pokemon X and Y online multiplayer at the moment... It was like they actually knew all your Pokemon and what moves you have so they can cheat and then win :(

I heard about it a couple of days ago. Hopefully Game Freak rolls out a patch to block Battle Analyser from doing its thing. I'm also guessing the patch (if they release one) will block Instacheck too but I don't mind.
They rolled out the patch today or yesterday (wasn't online in-game yesterday so I wouldn't know). It turns out they blocked Instacheck too but it was for the greater good.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
They rolled out the patch today or yesterday (wasn't online in-game yesterday so I wouldn't know). It turns out they blocked Instacheck too but it was for the greater good.

I kind of wanted to try Instacheck just once to see how it works... Just once... But then I would probably love it too much and I would use it all the time so I guess you are right, it is for the greater good...

Yeah, and we can only hope that the hackers that made Battle Analyser don't find a way to work around the update...if they did, the greater good would kinda be a waste :p

So that is probably why it is so hard to win online on Pokemon X and Y online multiplayer at the moment... It was like they actually knew all your Pokemon and what moves you have so they can cheat and then win :(
Well not much people use it I guess it's not really because of that it's hard to win it's because people have been iv breeding and ev training to make their pokemon 2x stronger than the normal...

Yeah, and we can only hope that the hackers that made Battle Analyser don't find a way to work around the update...if they did, the greater good would kinda be a waste :p
Agreed , as everyone should play fair and not cheat although it's very tempting to do so especially in tournaments and there will still be a way for the hackers to find a way to do.. So I wouldn't be so sure ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed , as everyone should play fair and not cheat although it's very tempting to do so especially in tournaments and there will still be a way for the hackers to find a way to do.. So I wouldn't be so sure ..
as I said on another thread, try not to double post. You could have edited the earlier comment.

to be honest, I'm kinda hoping for Instacheck to come back because those were great for trade

Back