Battle Bond Greninja Stats revealed (spoilers... duh)

• Thread starter Zukrad
  • Start date
Zukrad

Zukrad

Just spam F-Air in the neutral and hope it works.
Towns Folk
145E39EF8.png

471BAADF3.png

B847A68D4.png

35991E46E.png

Before Battle Bond: 72/95/67/103/71/122
After Battle Bond: 72/145/67/153/71/132

+50 Attack
+50 SpAtk
+10 Speed

252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aegislash-Shield: 109-129 (33.6 - 39.8%) -- 20.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Battle Bond Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aegislash-Shield: 142-169 (43.8 - 52.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

0 Atk Life Orb Protean Greninja Gunk Shot vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 390-460 (107.1 - 126.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Life Orb Battle Bond Greninja Gunk Shot vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 372-439 (102.1 - 120.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Everything that doesn't get STAB will be sligthly less powerful than Protean Greninja, and everything that does get STAB... this gen is going to be fun

I may have messed up in the calcs because I'm kinda sleepy but who cares?!!

Good night fellas!! Wake me up once the demo is released in America!

Reactions: Marc and Mr. Kream
Also, important to point out, Water Shuriken deals bonus damage when Greninja is in Battle Bond form

I personally don't like the comparison with Aegislash because Aegislash has plenty of counter options (hence why he/she is banned) but that battle bond option does look interesting. I want to know the specifics and mechanics before I am completely sold.

I personally don't like the comparison with Aegislash because Aegislash has plenty of counter options (hence why he/she is banned) but that battle bond option does look interesting. I want to know the specifics and mechanics before I am completely sold.
... seriously?

Is just to show the damage calcs, I just typed "A" in the calc and picked Aegi, then typed "A" again and picked Azumarill

The target Pokémon changes NOTHING on the demonstration of the calcs, is just for demonstration purposes

... seriously?

Is just to show the damage calcs, I just typed "A" in the calc and picked Aegi, then typed "A" again and picked Azumarill

The target Pokémon changes NOTHING on the demonstration of the calcs, is just for demonstration purposes
So what damage calc are you using?

Back