SSBB Battle Damage

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
Did you guys know that in the texture files of brawl that the fighters were originally going to have fighter damage? There's evidence to support this as the textures show metaknights mask cracked, captain falcon's mask is broken showing a part of his visor,and links shield would have scratches on it.
Do u think this would be a good or bad idea?

Did you guys know that in the texture files of brawl that the fighters were originally going to have fighter damage? There's evidence to support this as the textures show metaknights mask cracked, captain falcon's mask is broken showing a part of his visor,and links shield would have scratches on it.
Do u think this would be a good or bad idea?

I know, tcrf.net (a website that focuses on unused content) showed the cracks on MetaKnight's mask and Capt. Falcon's helmet. That would have sounded realistic, but who cares after all :p ? As long as it's fun, I don't care if it's realistic or not !

I've seen that from somewhere. It would be neat to see stuff like say bandages on hurt characters (and I think they are doing that with Little Mac) and a great example of this is Punch-Out!!. I just think if they were to do more of this it shouldn't be all gory and stuff like that. The steam from that characters seems good enough.

That would be really cool, although it would have to be pretty subtle. Some minor damage scars/marks would be a nice polishing touch.

Sounds like a good idea! It would add texture and depth to the game and make it over all better in my eyes! Are they still going to do this? I would love it if they did!

This reminds me of the hidden third eye on a Daisy trophy in Melee. Idk why, but it just does lol. I never knew about this though. It would be cool to say the least if Nintendo implemented this unused data into Brawl, but I suppose they were a bit reluctant to do so for whatever reason.

Back