Giveaway BattleBlock Theater Giveaway (Multiple Copies)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
BattleBlock Theater has one of the best trailers for a game and the gameplay lives up to it.

I just came across it on Steam and I saw that there is a Halloween sale. If it's a game you'll actually play, just tell me why you want it and I'll select a couple of people soon. Will be giving out multiple copies.

The only requirements to participate are having at least 250 posts and it must be a game you'll play.

Happy Halloween ^-^

I'll definitely play it. I actually saw it a while back when I saw some youtubers play it together. I thought it was super fun how they all hated each other by the end of it. (Not quite, but it was still funny.) I don't have a good gaming pc, but since this is 2D and doesn't look to extreme to handle it should work great on my potato. It would also be fun to play with my sister or family. It's hard to get them to play games with me, because there's not a whole lot of games they are interested in, but I think this is one they would love to play together.

The trailer always makes me laugh too, and the characters are so cute. Not to mention the game itself looks as fun as... A SUPER AWESOME MEGA X FUTURE SYSTEM!!!!

I'll play it FOR SURE. I want this game so bad, because, hello! Who wouldn't want a game that's so derpy? Plus, after watching the trailer for 15 seconds, I was sold (aka laughing so hard I could barely breathe.) I think this would be very fun to play, especially with two players. If you select me, count me in!

how would we know we have 250 post and not messanges

Oh shoot. Just realized I don't have 250 posts. Dang it.

i would went the game for steam so i cloud play it anywhere on a computer, a game that i love because it's funny and the cast, they made castle crasher while was one of my favtiore game, and i wanting to get pit people, a game made by them.
NO DON"T DIE

Closing this for now. One member got the game this time. Some of you guys didn't pass the requirements :/

Anyway, will likely do another one later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back