Battlefront 2 Classic

• Thread starter LarryMyster
  • Start date
LarryMyster

LarryMyster

Gamer Dude
Towns Folk
Does anyone here still play the 2005 orginal battlefront? I mean it's honestly the best, even the Mulitplayer is still active today on Steam.

I remember I loved that game, I used to play it on my PlayStation 2, I remeber I did not have Access to interent by that time so I just played the arenas once twice and 5 hundred times over again. Anyway, Are the servers online still? I honestly think that nowadays we have much better games around, even start wars battlefron 2 (2017) has a lot to offer and apparently EA is not going to enable the microtransactions so we can play it without worries.

I remember I loved that game, I used to play it on my PlayStation 2, I remeber I did not have Access to interent by that time so I just played the arenas once twice and 5 hundred times over again. Anyway, Are the servers online still? I honestly think that nowadays we have much better games around, even start wars battlefron 2 (2017) has a lot to offer and apparently EA is not going to enable the microtransactions so we can play it without worries.

If you have the steam version you can gain access to the servers. And there is quite a of people who play it. Lots of battles to jump into. And I do like the newer Battlefront, but its just EA left a really nasty taste for it. Anything EA touches it just feels ruined in my personal opinion.

Back