Bayonetta anime movie coming soon

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

As you now, Platinum Games and SEGA presented the first game on the Sony PlaysStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360, and the sequel is exclusive for the Nintendo Wii U, coming this next year.

Bayonetta: Bloody Fate is being handled by animation studio Gonzo (Hellsing, Final Fantasy Unlimited).

The anime has a lot of gore and action, maybe more than the games itself, also its looks like the prequel of the first game...

Now, again, it's a movie, so everything can happens...

That's great. I hope it's good. I'm also looking forward to the Persona 3 anime film.

As you now, Platinum Games and SEGA presented the first game on the Sony PlaysStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360, and the sequel is exclusive for the Nintendo Wii U, coming this next year.

Bayonetta: Bloody Fate is being handled by animation studio Gonzo (Hellsing, Final Fantasy Unlimited).

The anime has a lot of gore and action, maybe more than the games itself, also its looks like the prequel of the first game...

Now, again, it's a movie, so everything can happens...
Looks fantastic, now just needs to come over or at least needs to be subbed.

Looks fantastic, now just needs to come over or at least needs to be subbed.

Well, I thing it will be dubbed, if not, we can find a subbed version on YouTube very easy :p

Really the anime is coming but is it dubbed because i am excited to watch it

Back