SSB Bayonetta Makes Me Curious

• Thread starter AnimeGameKid
  • Start date
AnimeGameKid

AnimeGameKid

Time to Split!
Towns Folk
I never played Bayonetta, but I wonder why she was popular enough to win the Smash Ballot which is why I want to play the game to find out. I'm getting this double pack by the way.Bayonetta.jpg

Bayonetta was actually a really popular character among fans before the release of ssb4 so it doesn't seem much of a surprise that she won to me. Plus she is a real unique fighter, with a unique background so anyone that sees her in the roster would feel like she fits

Reactions: Eric Cartman
To be honest, I'm curious myself. I had expected Snake to win the ballot or the other obvious choices. Although, in the last Smash Bros. Direct, Sakurai said (correct me if I'm wrong) she was the #1 person voted for in the EU ballot and among the top 5 in the US ballot. And out of the 5, she was the most realizable character.

It does make sense of how Bayonetta got to be in the Smash roster in the Smash Ballot based on how they explained it (1st in EU; Top 5 in NA). This still surprises me a bit because of all the characters that I would have expected to be chosen from the Smash Ballot, the thought of Bayonetta never came across to me (plus coming from a game rated M) xP

But Bayonetta wasn't a bad choice imo, though some people wanted other characters.

Sometimes I feel like I really want to play the Bayonetta games now because before then the games looked pretty interesting and epic, and now she's a character in Smash, but apparently I don't have a Wii U :rotfl:

It does make sense of how Bayonetta got to be in the Smash roster in the Smash Ballot based on how they explained it (1st in EU; Top 5 in NA). This still surprises me a bit because of all the characters that I would have expected to be chosen from the Smash Ballot, the thought of Bayonetta never came across to me (plus coming from a game rated M) xP

But Bayonetta wasn't a bad choice imo, though some people wanted other characters.

Sometimes I feel like I really want to play the Bayonetta games now because before then the games looked pretty interesting and epic, and now she's a character in Smash, but apparently I don't have a Wii U :rotfl:
I know I said this before but remember, in the Direct, Sakurai said she was the most negotiable and realizable person within the ranking. He also said that within the ranking were also characters from the previous games, meaning that Wolf and Snake were possibly there. But considering F-Konami's deal and Wolf being another clone, Bayonetta was the two things he described her.

I know I said this before but remember, in the Direct, Sakurai said she was the most negotiable and realizable person within the ranking. He also said that within the ranking were also characters from the previous games, meaning that Wolf and Snake were possibly there. But considering F-Konami's deal and Wolf being another clone, Bayonetta was the two things he described her.
Interesting =P
Hadn't really thought of that.
I had heard someone else on here saying that Wolf could've had a new moveset which would also count as a new character and not a clone. (I think it was Taiiny). Perhaps that would have changed things? Though it wouldn't really have been a good character choice considering it was the final presentation. (no offence to those who wanted Wolf, because I wanted him too)

I had heard someone else on here saying that Wolf could've had a new moveset which would also count as a new character and not a clone. (I think it was Taiiny). Perhaps that would have changed things?
I would love to hear Taiiny's thoughts on that.

Bayonetta is an amazing game on the wii u. Though I do not have it, it is a beautiful game on the wii u that packs a punch. Apparently, the game is really popular so I would see why people would want her in smash bros. Bayonetta 2 is quite an amazing game. Snake does not deserve to be in smash. Konami never puts any of their metal gear solid games on the wii u so honestly, snake does not deserve to be in smash bros anyways.

I think she won because she is a pretty unique to add in the roster. Especially with her bullet arts making her to be able to rack more damage in battle. She can even summon the limbs of demons with blink of an eye. Her witch time ability is devastating ,but her final smash is even better. Her final smash called infernal climax is super awesome. Her final smash starts with witch time going to effect then if climax gauge is full bayonetta will summon the infernal demon Gomorrah were the other opponents will be chewed to death. If the other opponents percentage after chewing is 100% or higher it will an automatic KO.
That why I think bayonetta is super OP and I am so willing to buy her when she gets released off the next sop of the hype train.

Her final smash starts with witch time going to effect then if climax gauge is full bayonetta will summon the infernal demon Gomorrah were the other opponents will be chewed to death. If the other opponents percentage after chewing is 100% or higher it will an automatic KO.
Pretty sure everyone on this thread (and a lot of people in the Smash forum) knows that by now.

Back