BEAT: Final Fantasy VI

• Thread starter Heart
  • Start date
Heart

Heart

Unstoppable
Towns Folk
Final Fantasy VI came out in North America on October 20, 1994 as the sixth installment in the story driven rpg series.

The story of FF6 begins as a girl with magical abilities who loses her memory. Throughout the game you discover more about her past and work together to prevent The Empire from harnessing her powers to take over the world.

Have you beat FF6 or played it? Currently I'm playing the game and it is amazing, it is such an emotional game.

Reactions: BjFauble
No, but I want it. Maybe once Gameboy Advance games come to the Wii U Virtual Console I'll buy it.

Reactions: Heart
Final Fantasy VI came out in North America on October 20, 1994 as the sixth installment in the story driven rpg series.

The story of FF6 begins as a girl with magical abilities who loses her memory. Throughout the game you discover more about her past and work together to prevent The Empire from harnessing her powers to take over the world.

Have you beat FF6 or played it? Currently I'm playing the game and it is amazing, it is such an emotional game.
Picked up the PS1 anthology port last year which came with FF5, it's easily one of the best Final Fantasy games although is typically overshadowed in the west by FF7.
No, but I want it. Maybe once Gameboy Advance games come to the Wii U Virtual Console I'll buy it.
One. The Advance port of FF6 screwed up the audio quality, which considering FF6's amazing soundtrack is a let down. Two. http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/built-in-software/wii-menu/ you can open the Wii Shop channel from the Wii U wii menu to buy FF3 on SNES (FF6, it's name was changed in the west due to confusion of FF2,3, and 5 not being released prior)

Haha I Would want to play Final Fantasy IV have yet to play it XD but I have played one final fantasy game finish and that is final fantasy crisis core really hard core xD.

My brother was playing Final Fantasy 6 a few days ago, he said I really need to play it. Sheesh, people keep telling me what to play.

Final Fantasy is scary. I never know if they're gonna make another remake. ._.

What...the hell. I predicted it. I don't know if I was being sarcastic or not.

Back