BEAT: Kirby Super Star

• Thread starter Heart
  • Start date
Heart

Heart

Unstoppable
Towns Folk
Kirby Super Star released on the SNES as a game within a game with games.

Like the current generation Kirby games! it is jam packed with mini games (I say ham packed but I mean like three) and adventure games like revisiting Dream Land (again) and hunting down Dynablade. The high pace action upbeat music keeps the player playing. The multiplayer is fun I imagine but I need another classic controller, frickin wii u don't have GameCube ports.

Anddddddd I beat it LOL. Basically there's a 'main' game mode Springbreeze and you could technically beat the game in like 10mins. Kirby Super Star was available on Club Nintendo previously this 2013 year.

Who has played Kirby Super Star? What are your thoughts on the game?

Like the current generation Kirby games! it is jam packed with mini games (I say ham packed but I mean like three) and adventure games like revisiting Dream Land (again) and hunting down Dynablade. The high pace action upbeat music keeps the player playing. The multiplayer is fun I imagine but I need another classic controller, frickin wii u don't have GameCube ports.

Anddddddd I beat it LOL. Basically there's a 'main' game mode Springbreeze and you could technically beat the game in like 10mins. Kirby Super Star was available on Club Nintendo previously this 2013 year.

I think it's the best Kirby game aside from it's DS remake. And Spring Breeze was a remake of Kirby's Dreamland for the gameboy just with updated gameplay mechanics (Kirby didn't have his copy ability back then) and graphics. But overall it's a great game especially with the Revenge of MetaKnight chapter.

Reactions: Heart
The cameo's in the Arena were cute too. I played that game to death easily. I must have cleared Meta Knight's game a hundred times over... Very well designed Co-Op mode too. Simply elegant. Triple Deluxe looks to be a successor to several of the design concepts too.

I have played Kirby Super Star. it's a very good game, and I really like the ending scene in Dynablade where Kirby raises the chicks and teaching them how to fly after KILLING their mother. Kinda cute when taken without context ngl. I had fun figuring out the puzzles in Great Cave Offensive with a friend too! Very fun collecting tons of stuff and going "That's it! That's the thing! You know, from [insert fanchise here]" Yeah the easter eggs are fun. What's so offensive about a great cave? Also I suck at Gourmet Race.

Back