Beelzebub.

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Beelzebub. Watch it it's good :D it's funny, and has english subs! It's about a Guy finding a baby and realizes he's supposed to be the demon king and has to take care of him. JUST watch it... :p

Reactions: Marc

Is that it, if yes, :writing: then writes to watch list. Looks interesting but theres a buncha anime I have to watch first before watching this one, but it looks cool.

Reactions: Marc
@reece1100 that trailer looks great. I think I might watch this one, :woot:

Hopefully it's better than Demon King Daimao. Demon King Daimao started good, but the ending was blah, :vomit:

@reece1100 that trailer looks great. I think I might watch this one, :woot:

Hopefully it's better than Demon King Daimao. Demon King Daimao started good, but the ending was blah, :vomit:

Oh really I heard people say that anime was good but it never really fancy me to watch it (thank god). Yeah this anime looks really good ,it looks different for a change and the storyline looks epic so I hope I can get around the time to watch this anime.

BTW: The anime finished because they got bored of it or something, so they made the end a little exaggerating but the manga still goes on! If you like it, you might want to read the manga too. :)

EDIT: It's like 60 episodes :p

Wow! :eek: I guess I'm not watching this one in 2013, :oops:

60 episodes? I'll never finish it. And if I do, I'll be an old man by that time.

60 episodes? I'll never finish it. And if I do, I'll be an old man by that time.
i finished it in like 3 weeks lol

One question: Do you used your PSP to watch anime?

One question: Do you used your PSP to watch anime?
Only two OVAs, Black Rock Shooter and Last Order: Final Fantasy VII. I wanted to watch the BRS anime (8 episodes) on it but couldn't find them.

Only two OVAs, Black Rock Shooter and Last Order: Final Fantasy VII. I wanted to watch the BRS anime (8 episodes) on it but couldn't find them.

You don't found the anime for the PSP or the anime in any format?

You don't found the anime for the PSP or the anime in any format?
I didn't find any with subtitles, yes.

BTW: The anime finished because they got bored of it or something, so they made the end a little exaggerating but the manga still goes on! If you like it, you might want to read the manga too. :)

Well that's enough for me, I guess. Hope I can finish watch it before 2013!!

I didn't find any with subtitles, yes.

There is a software called DomDomSoft Manga Downloader, but also one called DomDomSoft Anime Downloader.
Maybe that one can help work.

Back